"What about you?" I asked

"I'll be fine. But the longer you take now, the more time she'll have to harm me" Sunghoon replied "Run. Now."

With that I ran away, hoping to find anyone that could help me. Even if I wanted to take a break, my legs wouldn't stop moving as each second I take might just keep Sunghoon alive. A raced around the corner until I bumped into someone making me stumble back. "Heeseung, are you okay?"

I look up it was Jay and Jake with the King. "Jay hyung!" I cried "Sunghoon...he..danger!"

"Woah! Slow down, take deep breaths" he replied

I managed to explain everything while taking time to bring myself together. "Sunghoon and my darling!? Fighting!?" The King cried "Guards!!"

"Heeseung, do you think you could take us there?" Jake asked, I nodded and showed them the way.

Sunghoon's POV

Heeseung then ran through the hallway to get help. Knowing that his safety is reassured, I faced my so called mother in the eye. "Your target was Heeseung all along wasn't it?"

"I have know idea what you're talking about" she laughed as she circled around me "my target wasn't just Heeseung, it's the King as well...or shall I say, my loving husband"

"My father will find out!!" I cried

"Oh he won't" she finally came up to me until our noses touched "that gullible man will fall into my trap all over again and you..won't tell him because if you do, this will happen to your precious Heeseung" I felt something dig deep into my skin right in the middle of my chest. It was the knife she was holding–that's when we heard footsteps coming our way.

"Time to put on a show" she pushed to the ground then messed up her hair and torn up her dress and started to scream.

I saw Heeseung, Jay, Jake, my father and a few guards rushing from the corner of my eyes.
"Sunghoon!?" Heeseung cried rushing over to me while having watery eyes "Sunghoon are you okay!?"

"Never been better.." I smiled

"Stop joking around, it's not the time"

"Then how am I supposed to lighten the mood?"

"Staying alive." Jake said bring Jay over

"Man Hoonie why do you have to be so reckless" Jay teased

Sunghoon was about to answer when I loud yelp was heard. "Oh darling!" Shouted Mrs Park while running over to my father "Sunghoon tried to harm me b-by using that knife a-and torn my dress" she weeps "I d-didn't want to hurt him but I had to! Out of protection!! I'm so sorry"

Sunghoon started to laugh. "What's so funny about hurting your mother huh!!" My father shouted

Ksjkskkkksk

"so you've found out what I was doing?"

"What was that?" Jake said

Ever since your mother married the King I've been planning my revenge ever since

Ksksjkjdj

So getting Heeseung's parents to my father, sending those people to kidnap Heeseung, killing our real mother while stabbing me in the process. It was all you!?

"Of course. Who else would it be...I was about to do the next stage of my plan until you, you showed up and ruined everything!"