Chapter 44 (Astrea Record) Silent Battle

Začít od začátku

Aiz: It's hot... I can't breath...!

Asuna: Sora... This is...

Sora: Yeah, this is the same as floor 58. It's just like 'The Dragon Crucible'.

Everyone looked completely shocked, even Riveria and Gareth couldn't hold their surprise looked and Sora explain about the 58th floor. The Zeus and Hera Familia, which used to rule from the peak of the dungeon city, which set the record for the deepest floor reached named this region. 'The Dragons Crucible'. 'Valgang Dragon', Several hundred meters from the 52nd floor. They fire blast from the 58th floor from the base of the crucible. And now, the 18th floor looks exactly the same. They had the ground exploding. Creating vertical holes.

Riveria: It must be the Nightmare. It's trying to destroy the stone wall to advance from lower floor.

Sora: Only our Familia that were able to step into the Dragon Crucible. I take it that the Loki and Freya Familia haven't...?

Gareth: Yeah...

Lyra: Are you saying that this is the hell we expect to see on floor 52?! You must be joking. I've never seen anything like this.

Alise: Now we know that at least it's as strong as monster on floor 50! I'm afraid it's going to burn me to ashes despite my name being 'Scarlet Harnel'!

Sora: No time for useless chatters. All units, prepare for battle! The Nightmare hasn't arrived yet! Take this opportunity to get-

???: Don't even try.

After getting rid of a group of monsters they started to get ready to slay the Nightmare they were interrupted by Alfia. Other than Sora, they all froze at the spot. Alfia was at the Dungeon just like Sora predicted she would. She managed to slip past the dome of ice and guards and head inside the Dungeon without anyone realizing it.

Alfia: This is what it looks like when the end of the Age of Gods begin. It's irritating, filthy, and cruel... fit for the apocalypse. Let the noises fade to bring back silence. Do not seek for the purpose of resisting.

Asuna: Alfia sensei...!

Ryuu: Alfia of Silence...!

Neze: No way... How did you get here?!

Kaguya: How on earth did she get past the guards?!

Alfia: I have no obligation to answer questions. However... I'm curious to know you aren't surprised? Is it you, brat...?

Sora: Yeah, I could feel it. You were at the Dungeon, Mother...

Alfia: Of course you would notice.

Sora:That's just shows that no matter what the world may think about you. It won't changed the fact, that I will and always be your son.

Alfia: Will you please stop it. For the last time, I am not your Mother and you are not my son.

Sora;...

Alfia said those words and it made everyone other than Sora disgusted. Even when the whole world hates her, there is one single boy that continues to love her even when she doesn't want his love. Even when Alfia said those words, she could feel a sting of pain in her heart, as if it was hurt to say it.