Just hold on

She froze a bit but heave a deep sigh

🔹"He's Just a friend this interview is over"🔹she said like she was about to cry but held back and ran away from the Cameras.

"Did you see that?? " I asked bewildered at the moment.

"Yeah that dress makes her look draggy.. " I tossed the remote at Aaron.

"No you bafoon, Kiara still wants to be with Christian as much as Christian wants to be with her.. "
.
🍭KIARA'S POV🍭
.
"Thank you Mr Perkins for getting this done for me as Soon as possible.. " I thank the Principal today was my second to last day before my concern and also Christians last day in LA.
I just came by the school to get my diploma after writing the diplomats exam and passing in flying colors.
Also I wanted to say goodbye to everyone.

"No I should be thanking you Kiara, you coming to this school has doubled the enrollment than the previous years of enrolling into this school, everyone wants to come to the School that Red Daughter was, I was happy to have you for a short time.." he said handing me my diploma as I got up and saw my picture up against the wall of the principal office.

"I'm glad I could come here, can I take a look at the school one last time? " I asked and he nods.

"go ahead, you won't be disturbed the students are taking their final exams for the Semester after this everyone is going for the Summer.. " he said and I thanked him again and stride out of the office walking through the school corridors.

All memories and keeps flowing back, I graze my fingers against the lockers, smiling on how I mastered Christians combination.

I spot his Locker, I looked for any signs of any soul and bypass his locker, the familiar scent of Christian still lives in this Locker.

Something caught my attention it was a letter.

💌To Kiara 💌

I picked out the letter looking at it back and forth.

Christian wrote a letter to me, I slowly shut the locker, I felt someone pass by and became self aware at the moment.

"Hello? " I asked suspicious following the dark to a part of the school I've never been before.

I pushed past the old wooden door, beyond amazement I stared in awe it was filled with pictures, they were painted hanging against the wall, I saw one of me and Evelyn.

My heart skipped a beat someone painted a picture of us both, who the hell would freaking do that?

I stride towards the picture picking it up.

"You can keep that one if you like it. " I jerked and turned to see Rodney shoving his hands down his pockets.

"Holy Jesus, Rodney what are you doing here? what is this place and who painted all these??.." he only chuckles softly striding towards me gripping hold on the painting.

"This is the Schools old part of the building and I here because I wanted to hang down all the paintings and take them home for the summer because I painted them all.. " he flashed me a nervous smile, I Look back at him and then the painting.

"You're really good at painting but why painting them in school? " I asked

"Because my Step-dad hates for me to become an artist, he wants me to be like him and take the families business, plumbing I'm not even his family." he said

"That explains your disappearance, Evelyn suggested you were a Vampire.. " I wanted to laugh but it didn't even seem worth laughing for.

"She's always jumping to conclusions, I can't believe she went that far.. " finally we both laughed which made me feel at ease.