"Move.. " I ordered as her girls were already shaking and muttering to themselves.

"Christian...."

"I said move.. " I yelled at her, she didn't budge I stride towards her and yanked her arm wide open revealing a red lipstick.

"Christan it isn't what you think?? " I pushed her out of the way to see Kiara, the girls jogged off meeting behind Lindsay.

"Kiara?? " Evelyn squealed in horror running up to meet Kiara.

Her forehead was marked with the logo 'BITCH' her lips were a bit bruised her hair was wet which smelt like toilet water, she looked out cold, her glasses were broken.

"Kiara... " Evelyn whimpered gently shaking her but her eyes glued shut.

"Evelyn we got your text, Kiara?? Holy crap" Isaac gasped In shock.

"Someone call 911 or something.. " Julian yelled.

"Christian I'm sorry it isn't what you think, Kiara just came in here lashing at me and calling me names and the next thing.. "

"I don't want to hear it, get out.. "

"Christian?? " Lindsay sobbed

"Fucking get out of my face Lindsay, as from now on I don't want anything to do with you. "

"But.. But.. "

"Fucking get out before I loose it on you, we both know you don't wanna pass that limit.. " I. Scowled at her, she sucks in her pathetic tears throwing the lipstick down on the floor.

"And we both know you're going to regret this.." she piss at me and flings her hair before walking out with her girls.

"The guts she had.. " Isaac hissed bitterly.

"I would have fucking slapped her deaf.. " Aaron said emerging from the door.

"I called Kion he's coming to pick her up.. " Evelyn said as I just nod.

"let's just get her out of here.." Daniel said as Evelyn wiped the bitch marked on her forehead with her napkin.

"Hey Christian can you give me a hand.. " Evelyn said as I stride towards Kiara and swept her off her feet.

"Be strong Kiara.. " I muttered under my breath.

"Christian... " she moaned silently.

"I'm here for you.. "

**********
It's being two weeks since the incident, Kiara was marked absent for fourteen days, so was Kion, Lindsay stayed as far as possible from our table and was being reported for her actions but because her dad own the school she was only suspended for three days, I can't believe she would do that to Kiara and lie on top of it all.
I hope Kiara is alright.
I sat down on my seat with my head bent down glancing over at Kiara's empty seat.

"Kiara" I looked up to get a glimpse, it is her

"Kiara.. "
.
                          🍭KIARA🍭
.
I walked into the class nervously rubbing my arms with Kion next to me.

"Kiara.. " I couldn't estimate how fast Christian pulled me in a hug, my 👐 strange out but I pat him back.

"Christain.. " I voiced in a shocked expression as Isaac jumped in to get a hug too, same with Evelyn and Julian and surprisingly Aaron.

"Guys I can't breathe.. " I almost choked as they all let me breathe.

"We must Celebrate the return of Kiara.. " Aaron said dramatically.