"Hey Guys.. " I heard Christian as we all looked back at him, Emily was Standing next to him.

"Hey boys... " She greeted, we didn't reply.

"This is Emily, Emily Meet My Friends, The Alphas, Rodney, Eve and Glasses.. " I rolled my eyes in on the nickname he gave to me but I couldn't help but to be Flustered.

"Hi Guys.. " she greeted again nervously but this time we Nod at her and got back to our food.

"I was hoping she could seat with us.. " Christian ran his fingers through his hair as Daniel nods and they both got seated.

"So tell me where did you meet This Fine Lady Christian.. " Aaron being Aaron 🤦🤦

"Ummh we met in Honors Class.. " The Alphas dropped their Spoon in Shock, staring at Christian in dismay.

"You Take Honors Classes?? " Aaron asked while Christan nods affirmative.

"Since When??... " Daniel asked

"Since Sophomore... " Christian said

"So wait you mean all these while you could have helped me do my homework.. " Aaron growled at him as I tried to hold back from laughing.

"So basically you're a nerd.. " Isaac said

"a Hot one.. " Evelyn Corrected as Isaac rolled his eyes.

"so you are no different from Kiara. "

"Nope I'm Smarter than her.. " Christian objected.

"Anyways you're welcomed Emily.. " Daniel greeted.

"Thanks guys.. " she greeted and we all went silent from there.

"Well I have to go.. See you guys in Class.. " Rodney Lifted up his tray.

"Vampire.. " Evelyn whispered loud enough for me to hear.

"Excuse me?? " Rodney questioned

"Empire, I was Thinking about That book Empire I read, the one about The Girl Emilia and Benjamin Dark.. " Evelyn stated covering up for what she said.

"I've never heard of that book before.."  Rodney said

"You should look it up...it's Kinda similar to you... They both had something to hide... " I kicked Evelyn at the Knee to shut her up.

"Bye Rodney.." I grinned as he nods and left.

As soon as Rodney left it was awkward we all played with our food making the least eye contact.

"so guys wanna hang out at my place.. "

"That's a great idea Kiara can Finally see us Play... " Isaac grinned.

"Today?? " I Hoarsed

"Yeah.. "

"I can't come.. " I whimpered

"Why not.. "

"Because my Grandma is Sick.. " I lied through a poker face.

"Oh my can we do anything to help.. " Evelyn said.

"Maybe we should pay A visit.. " Emily suggested

"No... I mean my Grandma is Very Sick she's Under Quarantine.. " I lied again

"Oh what does she have..?? "

"Ebola.." I said the first thing that popped up on my head.

"Your Grandma Has Ebola?? " Aaron's jaw dropped