Heads or Tails

Začít od začátku

"It's A Hamburger, The Reason I was Late to Detention was Because I was getting you one though it might be a Little Cold.. " he said and I smiled

"Thanks you didn't really have to go into that trouble... "

"It's Okay it's Worth it you are Helping me with Emily and I'm keeping to my promise.. " He said with a smile, my mood turned sour on the mention of Emily I don't know why.
Christian noticed and his smile went Flat.

"Everything OK.. " He said and I shook my head sideways.

"Yeah... I'm sorry I have to go.. " I said walking out on Christian and pushing past the door with my head bent down running towards the Car.
I got in the Back and Shut the door behind me and slouched back down avoiding the Window frame.

"Evening Kiara how was School.. " Lincoln asked as he kicked up the gear.

"it was OK where are we heading to.." I asked

"To the Salon First to get Your Hair done by Shelly..." he said and I nod as he started driving.

Why do I Feel this way??

*******

The Nomination was Amazing I bagged two awards, 'Best voice' and Youngest most Successful Singer' I almost cried,  I took pics with some teenage artist and me and got promised collaborations With famous known artist.
Soon The Nomination Ended and as usual we got Stalked by the Papparazi till me and Liam got to The Car and Liam Drove me Home.

******

The next day the First Class was literature We were Told to put up our Parody.
Like Planned I was Told to Lay on Desk as Aaron put on His Horrible Acting.
Soon it was the Scene I was kinda nervous about.
I laid Perfectly Still as Christian said his Lines.
"Alas the Sleeping Beauty has been found I shall wake her up with a Kiss.. " He said but Pecked me on my Forehead.
.
The whole class clapped even though with Christian unexpected twist.
.
But we got an A.

Aaron was Just Dancing

"This is the First A he's gotten in his entire life that's why he's so happy.. " Daniel Joked which made us Laugh.

"Let's Celebrate... " he said pulling out a Wallet.

"Hey that's my Wallet. " Daniel snatched his Wallet away from Aaron

I walked over to Christain who was packing up his books.

"Hey.. " I greeted

"Hey... " he said with a smile.

"Why didn't you Kiss me.. " I asked curious it's not like I wanted to be Kissed.

"You Were Nervous and if I wanted to Kiss You I don't want you to Think about who's watching cause I'll have you to myself so I improvised... And now I know you wanted to kiss me so Badly.." my cheeks heat up when he said who words.

"I don't know what you're talking about..." I hissed and walked out on him.

after our Usual Classes it was Sport Day we each get to Participate in a Sport when I enrolled in the school I Picked Soccer.
I went to the girls locker room every one were busy changing into their sport wears.
Evelyn wore a Tank top and Knickers, she took on the boyish Look.
I Changed into a Sport Bra and Shorts.
"What Sport Did you Pick Kiara?? " Evelyn said as I slammed my Locker Shut.
"Soccer... "
"Same as Me..." She squealed as we both exit the Locker room and went out to the School Field for Soccer practice.
The Boys were already there with the Male Gym teacher he was arguing with Mrs Raymond who was also our Soccer Coach.