He took off his shirt

Start from the beginning

*******

Later that day we were Called to the Gym and Fortunately everyone in my Homeroom especially Rodney and Evelyn were here.

I Wore a Crop top and shorts, we were packed in the Gym Checking out attendance.

I went Over to Evelyn who had Garlic over her neck.

"What are you wearing? " I asked plugging up my nose.

"A Garlic Necklace, I need to Protect my Blood from Rodney he Could be a Vampire.. " I just shot her a bewildered look she sounds like a Crazy person.

"Rodney isn't a Vampire... "

"How come he always has his Hoodey on to protect him from the Sun... " I just shook my head.

"You're being Paranoid.. " I spat.

"What about all those times he Disappeared Huh?? I'm telling you he's a Vampire.. " She said

"Who's a Vampire?? " Rodney said out of nowhere as we both Flinched.

"Where did you come from?? " I asked taking my breath.

"From the Locker Room.. " He said strangely Looking at Evelyn who hid behind me.

"What's up with her?? " He asked

"Ummh yeah... "

"Hey Kiara over here... " Daniel waved where the other Alpha's Were standing and I waved back I don't really want to meet them everyone in my Homeroom is Here.

He Waved that we Should Come over

Shit

"Come on guys Let's go..." I said as we went over to Daniel and the rest.

They were all gawking at me which made me Flustered a Bit.

We all Started talking mostly Aaron and Julian messing with Isaac pulling up his Shirt which Isaac was Kinda Shy about.

"Stop... " Isaac roared Flustered

"He Has Abs now can you believe it.. " Aaron Said getting me and Evelyn attention.

"Yeah because he's being Working out Lately.." Julian nods.

"Remember last Summer when he had that Cake Tummy... " Aaron Mocked him Putting his Towel under his Tummy like he was pregnant.

The Entire Alphas Laughed like maniacs.

"Yeah We had to Change His Nickname to Cupcake.. " Julian Cracked and we all Laughed.

"That's not all remember when he started To Gym and he was Working with the Equipments and nearly passed out I nearly felt bad for him... " Aaron mocked still sliding his shirt up as some of the girl squeal on seeing it.

Amateurs🙄🙄

"Let's see who can make the girls scream louder."  Aaron suggested which kinda made no sense at the time.

Aaron slide his shirt up and spin slowly in a twirl showing off his Abs I swear the girls Squeal could blow off my ears.

"You're on... " Julian Slides off his Shirt and Does a belly wave Showing us his Perfect abs Dancing the Screams were louder than Aaron's.

Aaron rolled his eyes at Julian who was Feeding the Girls with his abs.

Maniacs🙄🙄

Surprisingly Daniel Slightly Pulled up his Shirt showing off his abs as the Girl resumed their squealing parade but it died down when he put his Shirt down, his own was Louder than the rest.