Hot Spring Resort!

Začít od začátku

"Baka, of course, it's for you. We'll be having a date at your workplace."

"O-oh, okay, sure..." (Y/N) keeps getting surprised by his girlfriend a lot today.

Later

Ichika is seen at the table, with her order is already on the table. She seems to be waiting for her boyfriend.

Ichika then sees (Y/N) going to her. (Y/N) takes off his cap as he then goes close to his girlfriend. He then plants his lips to his cheek, it was just a peck on the cheek.

"To be honest, I thought you'd kiss me already the moment you saw me." Ichika stated.

"Yeah, I'm not really used to having a job, I thought I had to look professional." He then sits opposite of Ichika. "But anyway, what do you want to talk about?" (Y/N) said as he then started to eat his spaghetti.

"I'm just wondering why do you need to have a part-time job, aren't you supposed to be training at your father's gym right now?" Ichika asked.

(Y/N) then grabbed a tissue paper as he uses it to wipe his mouth. "I'm not doing this for me, I'm doing this because of you."

"But why?"

"It's because I want to lessen your burdens. It pains me to see that you're sleeping during tutoring because you worked so hard for your sisters and that apartment." He really cares for his lover.

"But it's fine, (Y/N)-kun, I didn't ask for it."

"Ichika-tan...I'm only doing this because I love you. I just want to help you."

"If that's what you want." Ichika couldn't help but have a small smile when she realizes that he's only doing this for her, it made her happy. "Then you shouldn't work too hard and thank you, it means a lot to me."

"Also, can you do me a favor?"

"Anything, babe." Ichika replied.

"Now you and your sisters will be third years, right? Can you tell them that you'll be going to split the rent five ways?"

Ichika was surprised to hear this from her boyfriend.

"And tell them if they can't pay, they're gonna have to be sent back to their old home."

"That's so sudden, (Y/N)-kun..."

"I'm sorry but I don't like it when you're the only one working hard for that apartment, so please, tell them to work hard so all of you can stay together."

"I see, I'll think about it..."

"Also, how did you know I was here?" (Y/N) asked.

"Oh, your father told me that you're working at a part-time job."

"Oh..."

"And also you weren't answering my calls or texts, so I got worried and I called your father."

"Ah, sorry about that...I was busy at work."

Ichika then smiles at him. "It's okay, just tell me already, you're really making your girlfriend worry." Ichika then had a small laugh.

Now (Y/N) really feels bad.

"Oh! I have something that is very shocking."

"What is it?"

"Remember the celebration after we found out that we all passed the exams, Nino confessed her feelings to Fuutarou!" Ichika said as she looks like she's fangirling.

"Wait, really?" (Y/N) said it with a bit of disbelief, because didn't Nino leave their home because of Fuutarou, now she just straight up confessed to him.