"And it didn't took a genius to guess that it was her biological mother."

Byeol's breath caught in her throat as she looked at the video.

It's when she was pregnant with you... Jin told her as he somberly looked at the screen.

Soon 2 little boys appeared on the screen.

That's me and Yoongi.

Eomma when is our little sister coming out? The boy who was Jin asked.

Soon baby... the mother smiled at them.

I wanna see her~ little yoongi pouted.

I wanna see her too! A little smiley boy ran towards them who was little hoseok followed by Namjoon who was holding Jimin's hand.

Soon boys, you have to just wait a little... She patted their heads. But you can feel her! she kept Jin and Namjoon's hand on her bump.

Both of them gasped as they looked with admiration at their mother.

Soon all the boys were feeling her bump.

Me too Eomma! Me too! Little Taehyung holding Mr Kim's hand who was holding little Jungkook came on the screen.

Kookie? You wanna feel baby sister? Sae Bom aka her biological mother asked the little toddler.

The little toddler nodded as everybody surrounded him

He gasped as he felt the baby move.

Baby move? He cutely asked as everybody Chuckled.

Yes baby~ Mr Kim smiled.

I love bwaby swis! he beamed kissing the bump. Come soon bwaby~

I love baby sis too! All the boys cheered as all of them simultaneously kissed the bump.

Boys will you protect your baby sister? Mr kim asked as the boys grinned.

We will always protect our baby sister!

The video now changed to a few months later in a hospital room.

Sae Bom was now holding a little baby girl in her arms as the boys surrounded her.

Is she baby Dasom? Jin looked at her in awe making the mother smile.

Do you want to hold her? Sae Bom asked as Jin hesitantly nodded.

"He very carefully took her in his arms afraid to break her. He took her as he if he was holding his whole world in his arms. In his case he actually was."

The little boy's eyes shimmered with tears.

She is small and cute... he sniffled.

Sae Bom smiled. Come on Yoongi now you hold her.

Byeol quietly looked at the little version of her brothers holding her in their arms while smiling widely.

She didn't even realise she was crying while watching this.

The video ended with the boys smiling widely at the camera with Dasom aka Byeol in Hoseok's arm.

"Th-is we haven't watched in years" Yoongi stated looking at Byeol with glossy eyes.

"W-e were so happy to have you in our life and you were our happiness no you our happiness, when we lost yo-u we couldn't... Dad didn't even got to hold you once" Jin sniffled.

"We suffered for years and then you came in our life as Byeol and we grew attached to you not knowing that you were our Dasom. When we came to kn-ow you were Dasom we really wanted to tell you but we couldn't. We were afraid Byeol ,of loosing you again once you knew we were mafia, we were afraid that we would loose you" Namjoon wiped his tears taking a deep breath.

"And no Bye-ol we didn't accept or care about you just because you are Dasom. We started loving you as Byeol, it doesn't matter whether you are Byeol or Dasom. To us you are our sister" Jimin sniffled.

All her brothers were crying while looking at her and it was heartbreaking for Byeol.

"W-e are sorr-y that we lied to you, but don't leave us Byeol. We love you" Jungkook sniffled as that was the breaking for Byeol as she lunged at them.

I- ho-w can i ever leave you! She sobbed while hugging them. I hate you all but still i love you!

Do y-ou forgive us Byeol? Taehyung asked.

Just thi-s time... she choked on her tears as the boys hugged her tighter if that was possible.

And that's how the siblings were reunited after years.

We love you Byeoliee.

I love you too.

The siblings finally broke the hug as all of theirs faces were red from crying.

So what am i to you? Byeol or Dasom? She asked.

The boys smiled at her.

You are both Byeol and Dasom because you are our "ultimate love"

( There you have it the main reason behind her name. Now Byeol means ultimate and Dasom means love so by this whole Byeol and Dasom thing i wanted to say that she was their ultimate love, a Wordplay of both of her names)