BOLD & SERENE : EPISODE 41

Start from the beginning

Ayesha joined them and watched her Paa enjoy moments with his favorite children. She later excused herself and went into the kitchen to prepare food. She cooks different delicacies and puts them into the refrigerator so that Waleed won't get into the trouble of cooking. He was studying economics in the university and Ayesha was responsible for everything that they needed. She is always there for them...financially,physically,emotionally and for Waleed,morally!

"Aysh,may I help you?" Ayesha who got startled by the tone of his voice turned to face him.

"Don't leave Paa alone in the sitting room. Go and sit with him" she shoved him away.

"He wants to take some rest...I just took him to his room" she doesn't know that Waleed leaves nothing undone when it comes to taking care of Paa. She formed an 'O' with her mouth.

"If that's the case then go and study,I can do the cooking alone. Don't worry" she smiled but the kid didn't budge. He instead took some legumes and started doing the needful. "I know you will not listen,stubborn boy" she finally allowed him to help and together,they cooked all the food needed for the rest of the week.

"How is my cute nephew,Muhammad?" Waleed asked. He was so fond of the little boy and claims that he was his photocopy,even though everyone else disagrees.

"He is fine,just always crying. I now believe crying is his favorite hobby" Ayesha chuckled.

"What else can a child do but cry if he realises that he has been sent to this dunya full of hurdles and not Jannah,the home of peace and the peaceful" he shook his head.

"You have too much wisdom! Old man. But you said just facts Bro! This life is just full of ups and downs,only patience can safe us. May Allah grant us Jannah and unite us with our loved ones" she said and they both said Ameen. Both the kids have seen life and all it has to offer. They know this dunya is not a bed of roses and it can never be. Yes there could be split seconds of happiness but they just quickly disappear. The conclusion is,this world is not the home of happiness!

"Let's wait for Paa to wake up and we'll have dinner together then,inn shaa Allah" Ayesha suggested. "Meanwhile, let's watch Tv"

"Yes! Let's watch 'The Firsts'...it's a lecture program given by Sheikh Omar Suleiman on the lives of the great companions of the prophet (S.A.W). It's a really interesting program,you'll love it! I'm certain!" He grinned and Ayesha shrugged.

They spent an hour and more listening about Abu Bakr (RadiAllaahu anhu) and the great things that he had done which left marks on the books of history.

Paa joined them shortly after and they had dinner together. Ayesha decided to spend the night there and inform Mahmud later on.

After Isha,she went into her room and closed her door...something she was so fond of doing. She unlocked her phone and re-read her last chat with Noor,her Sistur Twin!

_it's so terrible here twiii. I want to come back home_
Noor

_have you told AbuNoor and BaaiJaan about this?_
Ayesha

_No,I lost their contacts! Please inform Abu for me_
Noor

_flashback_

Ayesha informed AbuNoor about Noor's condition and that she wanted to come back home. They called Noor's number but it was not reachable. Everyone got tensed. They kept on trying and trying. For the thousandth times,they called and they didn't expect anyone to answer when the voice of a man came through.

_the owner of this phone drowned in the river,on her way back home. Sorry_ was all the man said and snatched away their joy! They all became shattered!

Maryam...UmmAyesha who found it very difficult to remember her daughter,Noor ...remembered her finally and everyone was glad imagining how happy Noor would be to know this......but it seemed Allah's plans were different. Since then,they long for Noor every single day and pray and pray and pray! Just that...No Changes!

_flashback ends_

Ayesha couldn't stop her tears.

"I was the one fond of getting lost and being kidnapped,not you Sistur! You've always been strong enough to battle every calamity! How did you get lost and decided never to come back? See...I am in so much tears! You'd always say I don't know how to cry but you've succeeded in teaching me how to. I miss you Sistur Twin!" She hugged her phone tightly on her chest just to feel it vibrating on her.

She checked the caller ID and it boldly came *FIANCE*

"You finally have my time hunh?" She tried her best to not sound like someone who'd been crying even though she was.

"Your brother warned me to stay away from you even when we are already engaged...what do I do?"

"He's right. Bye"

"Wait...don't hang up on me yet. Were you crying?" She didn't want to lie so she kept quiet. "Don't cry too much,all your wishes will come true inn shaa Allah"

"I wish! Ameen" she smiled as if he was seeing her "Ok bye Mr"

"Bye.... *DOLL* "

-----

(✏TIMABELLE💛)