Chapter - 54

And in my dreams, I will always find

My way back to you

Taehyung POV:

I can't believe what he just did to her. How dare he slaps Y/n? Even I never dared to do that!! Just how dare he does that...I swear if I wasn't being tied up I would have torn him apart by now.

I glared at him however everything right in front of me is so blurry and I can't particularly see anything. The side of my eyes hurts as if someone has hit me with something hard. What hurts the most is the back of my head, my stomach, arms, and waist. I could taste my blood.

Idk what happened and I really can't recall anything. I really can't bear the pains in my whole body. Every joint of my body is aching like hell. The room smells like blood and sweat which is probably mine because I noticed that I'm on my yesterday's clothes and that those are perfectly ruined and covered with blood and are sticking to my body.

I tried to move my body and hands a little bit moving the slightest is making me scream in pain.

"What can a bastard like you do?"

I stare at him and wait patiently to end whatever he wants to say because I can guess he's not done. Y/n was lost in her thoughts and I noticed that her legs are trembling.

"Ah!! No, I should call you the slave of his bitchy ex-girlfriend who can't get over a woman who got herself pregnant with an unknown man and then plays with another married man....that's so gross. Seriously you fall for such a wench?"

My hands already turned into a fist and I was already trembling in anger. I understand why he is saying that maybe he is right but that doesn't give him any particular right to say anything against Heejin. Heejin wasn't a wench, she did a mistake just like I did. But she never wanted me and Y/n to fall apart. It was never her intention.

Ryuu snorts and here I was struggling to get off of those bloody handcuffs but they are clutched so tightly around my hands And legs that I can assure it will take me a month to get off of those if I ever succeed while struggling, might as well lose some blood.

"Then what should you be called? A bloody scoundrel or a snake?"

It wasn't me of course it was her voice. I looked up at her while an amusing light lit up in my eyes. I can't believe the woman got so bold just by staying away from me for 7 years? Oh god!! What else did I miss all those 7 years? What else do I have to recap to live the rest of my life without any regrets?