𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐌𝐫. & 𝐌𝐫𝐬. 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐬,

"Shit, my back hurt." He mumbled and walked through the mall, and making his way to Kay Jewelers.

He walked in and started looking, but nothing really caught his eye.
"Can I help you find anything in particular?" The man said, walking around the cases of rings.

"Yeah I'm um, looking for an engagement ring. I need something big though, where the expensive ones at?" He asked.

The jeweler pulled out 2 cases that weren't on display, and picked one up.
"This one is one of our most popular-"
"Nah, it gotta be unique." He shook his head.

He nodded and picked up another, a princess cut diamond ring.
"How much is this?" Miah asked.
"$16,000." He said. Jeremiah bit his lip and glanced at the other ones.

"I'll take that one." He nodded.

🤍

It had been a week, and Jeremiah finally had everything planned out to pop the question.

Kaylina slid into the black dress as Jeremiah came out of the bathroom, dressed in an all black suit.
"Ooh, you look so good." She smiled and kissed him.

"Look at that ass bruh." He chuckled and she rubbed herself against his dick.
"See nah, we tryna go out, not stay in. You look beautiful, baby." He smiled and watched her put her jewelry on.

"Thank you, now can you tell me where we going?" She asked.
"That's gonna ruin the surprise bae." He shook his head and shoved the black velvet box into his pocket.

"Whatever, if you made me do all this just to go to McDonald's ima kill you." She laughed, clipping her bracelet.

"You ready to go?" He asked, standing up off the bed and spraying on some cologne.
"Yeah, I just need to put my shoes on." She said, sitting down and starting to put them on.

He leaned over and put her heels on for her.
"Look at you being a lil gentleman." She smiled and they then left the apartment.

🤍

"This is so pretty, Miah." Kaylina smiled as they walked along the beach.
After they ate dinner, he let her spend however much she wanted at whatever store she wanted.

"The thing is, I ain't even know you could be on the beach at night. Turns out you can't, so we don't need to get caught." He chuckled. She hit his chest and raised an eyebrow when she noticed him breathing funny.

"You okay?" She asked, he immediately nodded and rubbed his neck.
"I'm getting old, got a fucking dad back." He laughed.
She smiled and looked around the beach. It was a full moon and the light looked beautiful against the water.

"My feet starting to hurt." She mumbled.
"We can um, stop walking if you want. I actually got something I need to tell you." He sighed, licking his lips.
"Okay?" She slightly laughed and pulled her heels off.

"Look, this been the best year of my life. I've only known you for so long, but who knew you could've changed my life so quick. I love every single thing about you, Kaylina. Yo smile, yo personality, yo mindset, and yo goals in life. You truly a blessing and I'm thankful you came into my life," he paused and cleared his throat.

She smiled as tears filled her eyes and she held his hands.
"You helped me learn how to love other people, and how to love myself. You taught me shit I didn't even know I needed to be taught, you gave me one of the best experiences of my entire life, and that was the birth of our baby," He sniffed, fighting back tears.

"I look at you and see the rest of my life. I'm in love with you, Kaylina. Everything you do, I just admire that shit. We done been through hell and back and I'm thankful I went through it with you. I wanna make you mines forever, so before I start crying, I need to ask you something." He smiled and got onto one knee.

She broke down crying and looked down at him.
"B-bae." She sniffed and wiped her eyes.
"Will you marry me?" He asked, and she immediately nodded.

He smiled and stood up, and she jumped on him to kiss him.
He wrapped his arms around her, and pecked her lips.

"You gon let me put the ring on?" He chuckled.
She giggled and got down, as he slid the rock onto her hand.
"It's so pretty, Miah." She pouted and hugged him tight.

"I love you so much, baby." He spoke lowly, as she cried into his chest.
"I-I love you too." She sniffled, reaching up to kiss him once again.

🤍

"Fuck." She moaned as he thrusted his hips slowly into her.
"Move yo hand." He chuckled as she pressed against his chest.

"Mmm, shit. I-" She began moaning louder as he forced her down into an arch, and placed his thumbs in her back dimples.

"Shit." He groaned and pulled out, pulling the condom off.
He got between her legs and slipped his tongue around her clit, making her jump.

"Miah, ouh shit." She whimpered, as he slipped 2 fingers inside of her & kissed along her thighs.
"I-I'm gonna cum, o-oh fuck." She moaned, releasing onto his face as he licked up every last drop.

"Damn, can we do this every day?" She panted and sat up.
"Ight, but when yo lil ass end up pregnant with my son, don't say shit." He laughed and picked her up.
He walked into the bathroom and she giggled at what she saw.

"You just full of surprises, huh? Dinner, proposals, good ass dick and now I get a bubble bath. I hit the lotto." She smiled.

"At least you know." Jeremiah chuckled and let her get in, before grabbing all her self care stuff off the counter.
"Which one of these you need?" He raised an eyebrow, and she shook her head.

"The blue bottle and the 2 bottles of dove."
She said. He sat them on the edge of the tub and she put the face mask on.
"Get in with me, I'm lonely." She called out.

He shook his head and got up off the bed, and went into the bathroom with her.