𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐚𝐡,

"D-dad can I take a break?" Jeremiah huffed as he finished running the 5 laps.
"Ight, 5 minutes then we going back in." Jeremy nodded towards the gym. He sighed and slowly made his way to the car to sit down.

Noticing the texts from Kaylina, he opened his messages.

Boo 👻

Miahh wyd?
I'm bored ☹️ come play monopoly with me
You sleep?
Boy it's been 5 hours.

I been at the gym
I'm sorry boo.

For 5 hours?

Maybe 6.
I'm about to leave tho.

You lying.
What gym u at?

Why?

Cause I'm getting a Uber to come get you.

I'm good Kay
Did you finish your homework?

Yes dad🙄

U mean daddy *

I should've never put it on u,
But I'm not playing about getting you Jeremiah
What've you been doing?

I ran sum laps & I was in the gym for the most part on the treadmill .

U at planet fitness?

Yeah
Ima text you in a minute

& I'll see you in a minute

🙄 difficult as hell.
Read

Jeremiah walked into the gym with his father before going to grab a water bottle.
"20 minutes on the pull ups and 30 on the curls." Jeremy pointed and his son ran his hands over his head.

"Can't wait to get out of here." He mumbled and gripped the bars.

🤍

"I'm sorry I-"
"Kaylina it's fine." He chuckled and grabbed her hands.
She was feeling extra bad since the Uber didn't pick him up, and now he was in pain all over.
"What you want to eat?" She asked, somewhat whispering since her parents were downstairs.

"Some Chinese is fine, here." He threw her his wallet. She ordered the food and they chilled out on the bed, as Kaylina massaged his back.

"Yeah, you definitely wifey material." He chuckled and she blushed hard.
"Don't friends help each other? I'm doing you a favor, it's like you're always hurting. Poor baby." She pouted and kissed his forehead.

He rolled his eyes and groaned lowly as she rubbed his shoulders.
"Kaylina!" Karolin called out, trying to open the locked door.
Jeremiah shot up and stuffed all of his things under the bed.

"Just go in the closet." She sighed and opened the door.
"Me and your father are about to leave, there's enough food in the kitchen to last the weekend. Don't be inviting nobody to my damn house either." She said before walking downstairs.

Meanwhile, Jeremiah was looking around the closet and found a stack of books under some bags.
"My Journal, number 2. Aww, boo had a journal." He chuckled and barely opened it when Kaylina opened the door.

"What are you doing?" She snapped, ripping the book from his hands.
"I found yo lil journal, ain't nothing to be ashamed of." He shrugged.
"Why the fuck are you going through my stuff?" She pushed him out of the way and rehid her things.