𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖔𝖓𝖊

𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐚𝐡,

"Aww, y'all are so precious." Briona pouted, showing them the picture she ended up taking.

" Briona pouted, showing them the picture she ended up taking

"We gotta do better with the jeans though, Jeremiah." She laughed and he threw a pillow at her.
"Heavy handed bitch." She mumbled and went back on her phone.

"I'm so tired." Kaylina yawned.
"You been up for like 2 days baby, at least take a nap or something." He said, adjusting Jaliyah's hat.

"But what if something happens when I'm sleep-"
"Bae, nothing is gonna happen. She's fine, you need to go to sleep so you can take care of her and yourself." He spoke lowly, seeing Jaliyah's eyes closing.

"Okay, fine." She huffed, and laid back onto the bed.
"Jeremiah, come here right quick." Briona slightly laughed, seeing Jasmines number flashing across his screen.

"Wassup?" He asked, after the nurse got Jaliyah situated in the incubator.
"You should stop leaving yo phone around, especially around nosey people. Now why the hell is Jasmine calling and texting you when you worried bout yo family?" She scrunched up her face.

"Man, ion know." He sighed, and opened the messages.

(313)-274-0973
Jeremiah, why u not answering my calls?
I need to talk to you now.

(313)-274-0973
You really ignore me to lay up with that fat ass broad?

(313)-274-0973
Let her know she not the only one having your baby 🥰
- Jas.

"What the fuck." He groaned and threw his head back.
"Did you fuck her, yes or no?" She asked.
"I never even touched that girl, I don't like her." He shook his head.

"Well, either you tell Kaylina bout this, or I will." Bri shrugged, grabbing her phone and walking out of the hospital room.

He ran his hands over his face with a deep sigh.
"Fuck this."

🤍

They walked into the house and the energy was horrible. On top of the fact that they couldn't bring Jaliyah home, they had an argument that had them questioning their relationship.

"You been mad at me for almost 3 fucking days Kaylina, when you gon talk?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"The same time Jasmine aborts that ugly ass, bald headed ass baby. You finna give her the money?" She spat, crossing her arms.

"Bro, I did not have sex with her. The hell is wrong with you! You acting so damn insecure, any other time it'll be fuck that bitch, but now I'm a cheating ass nigga. Fuck this shit." He shook his head and stormed upstairs.

She huffed and sat on the couch, going through the pictures of Jaliyah she took.
Tears filled her eyes and she quickly wiped them. It was eating her alive that she couldn't take her baby home, she wanted to hold her, feed her, bathe her and do everything that was hyped up for first time moms.

She couldn't do any of that. Just a random ass nurse that her baby will probably be more attached to than her.
"I hate everyone, he fucking aggravating and them nurses can kiss my ass." She mumbled and turned her phone off.

Jeremiah came downstairs, stuffing his phone into his pocket.
"So you finally off yo period?" She joked. He chuckled and shook his head, opening the door.
"Nah, kinda wishing you got yours though." He mumbled and slammed the door.

Kaylina felt her heart break as he left the house.
"Fuck him." She sniffed, walking upstairs.

🤍

"She just acting weird, she keep tryna accuse me of fucking this one girl and now the girl saying she having my baby, of course Kaylina finna believe it. Shit is so stupid." Jeremiah sighed and his dad shook his head.

"You gave her a reason to believe that?" Jeremy asked.
"Fuck no, she just acting so insecure and I can't stand that shit. Why the hell would I leave her ass? Fuck do I gotta do? Marry her ass? She still gon accuse me of shit, probably of having a whole second family with the hoe." He vented, making Jeremy laugh.

"I ain't ever heard you curse so much under a minute. Damn, take a breath." He chuckled, making Jeremiah huff and lean back on the chair.

"Look, you gotta understand she going through some shit right now. Her hormones all over the place, of course she gon be acting different. Give her some time and shit'll go back to normal. You blowing yo top and shit not making it better." He shrugged.

"But all I do is love this girl, ion do shit wrong so why all of a sudden I'm a bad person?" He asked, pushing his glasses up.

"You gotta talk to her and see what's going through her mind. She probably acting like this cause she upset she can't bring Liyah home." He said, and Jeremiah nodded.

"I think I really fucked it up, though." He sighed, and Jeremys eyes grew wide.
"Man you doing all this and you really dicked ole girl down? Hell wrong with you nigga?" He snapped.

"No, I didn't." Jeremiah said sternly.
"I was about to leave and she asked if I was still on my period, so-"
Jeremy bust out laughing and Jeremiah squinted his eyes.

"Ight, my bad." He held his hands up.
"So then I um, said I wish she got hers. I ain't mean that shit." He sighed and ran his hands over his face.

"Oh yeah, you fucked up." He mumbled.
"You was speaking out of anger and ain't even take a second thought as to what you said, you just gotta genuinely apologize and show her you mean it." He shrugged.

"She already hate me, might as well wait it out." Jeremiah told himself and got up to grab his stuff.
"Let me know how everything go." Jeremy said.
They gave each other a dap, and for the first time in a long time- a hug.

"Ight old man." He chuckled and went to his car.
"Shit this gon be a mess."

🤍

Kaylina held Jaliyah in her arms, taking even more pictures of her.
She was interrupted when a call came through, and she rolled her eyes seeing it was Jeremiah.
"Yo daddy calling." She gagged. Jaliyah made a noise and Kaylina smiled.
"Exactly what I was thinking, hello?" She answered.

"Yo, where you at?" He asked, sitting in the hospital parking lot. That's the only place she could be.
"I'm at the hospital with my baby. Maybe you should go to the clinic with yours, since, you know, you wished my daughter was never fucking born." She spat.

"Kay I'm sorry, I ain't mean that-"
"I really don't care. If you don't wanna be here then don't. I'll be able to take care of her by myself. You just sat up her kissing and loving on her 3 days ago, but today you wish she didn't exist. That's exactly what good fathers do! I should've fucked a white nigga, I hope you know I only loved you for your big ass dick." She exaggerated, slightly rocking Jaliyah.

"Man, whatever." He chuckled and hung up.
"We don't like him, he such a meany butt." She shook her head and kissed Jaliyah on the cheek.

"But you are such a perfect girl, I love you so much." She smiled.
"Like look at your pretty eyes and your nice skin. Ouh, and you smell so good." She said and sniffed her once again.

She'd heard everyone talk about the new baby smell, but now she was addicted.
"Ms. Wilson, can I let Mr. Harris in?" Her nurse asked, and she hesitated to nod.

"I'm just tryna see our baby, that's it. Ion wanna argue or anything." He sighed and sat next to her.

"Whatever." She mumbled and laid Jaliyah in his arms.