𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐊𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚,

They laid on Kaylinas bed, both staring at the ceiling as music played.

This was his first time being high, and thankfully, he wasn't an emotional person when he was high. He was more on the chill and quiet side.
Kaylina on the other hand, got thoughtful when she smoked.

"I like you, Miah." She sighed and his heart stopped.
"You what?" He said in disbelief. There was no way he pulled a person like Kaylina.

"I like your vibe, I immediately loved your aura. You're so calm and sweet and always worried about everyone else. But I really hate your life." She said bluntly.
His eyebrows furrowed, and he turned to face her.
"What do you mean you hate my life?" He chuckled.

"I mean.. you and I are the same. Abusive parents. We both manifest this for ourselves. We both tell ourselves it won't get better and we make that our reality." She shrugged.

"I'm so confused, how can telling yourself something effect anything?" He asked, the both of them sitting up.

"We can change our situations but we choose not to because we are stuck on the negative ideas. We gotta start thinking about the positives and that shit will get better." She explained.

That was the one thing Kaylina was extremely passionate about, manifestation.

"So you're saying if I tell myself that my
dad is changing his ways, then he will be?" He asked and she nodded with a smile.

"I can't wait to see what you do with this." She laughed and turned the tv on.

Jeremiah couldn't do anything but admire her beauty. Kaylina was very insecure and Jeremiah didn't understand why. She was extremely pretty to him and he just loved her face.

He found himself inching in closer to her face. She was too into her show to notice, until his lips touched hers. At first, she was taken back, but a few moments later she was kissing back.

Jeremiahs heart was beating so fast he could hear it in his ears.
This was his very first kiss and he was sharing it with his crush.

"Mmm." She moaned into the kiss, feeling herself becoming aroused.
Besides the fact that Jeremiah was very handsome, making out always turned her on.

She pulled away before things got too far and they both sat there looking at each other.

"I'm gonna go." He said awkwardly, collecting his things.
"I'll text you in the-" She was cut off when he rushed downstairs.

🤍

The next day at school was extremely awkward, and of course, Kaylina & Jeremiah were partners in a project.

"So," she blurted making Jeremiah jump and turn around.

"So?" He repeated, closing his locker.
"Do you want to get the trifold or the decorations?" She asked.

"You'd be better at decorating, I'll get the basics." He nodded and they began walking out of the school together.

"I'll come over later and we can start researching." She said, as they made their way down the street.
"Sounds good." He shrugged and it was silent.

"I'm sorry for kissing you." He finally said and Kaylinas eyebrows furrowed.

"Sorry? Boy, that was the best kiss I've had in a long time." She laughed. His heart stopped racing and he faintly smiled, excited that he pleased her.

"Well, I'll be over at around 7. I'll call you after practice." He said, leaning towards her, and quickly kissing her forehead.

🤍

Kaylina moaned as Jeremiah gripped her thigh. The night began with them working on their project and researching- but they couldn't resist each other.

The kiss grew deeper, as he found himself feeling something he's never felt before, arousal.
"Mmm." She lightly moaned while his hand felt around her ass.

Teasing wasn't Kaylinas favorite thing, she wanted to speed it up.
She reached into his pants and ran her hand over the bulge of his dick, making him perk up.

"K-Kaylina." He choked out, as they both pulled away from the kiss.
"Do you want me to stop?" She whispered softly in his ear, sending a shiver down his spine.
"No." He bit his lip and rubbed her thigh.

She began pulling his jeans down, leaving his completely hard dick on display through his boxers.
Jeremiah wanted this to happen, but was extremely nervous to lose his virginity.

Kaylina pulled his boxers down just enough for him to spring out at attention, and she smiled to herself.
Positioning herself between his legs, she began jerking him off.

His body twitched as her lips connected with his tip. She spat on him, and stuck all 7 inches down her throat. He jumped and held back a moan.
She placed her hands at his base and moaned against him.

"Fuck, Kay." He groaned and tried to move, but she pushed him back down.
His hands gripped her hair and began guiding her head.

"Ugh, damn." He bit his lip and watched her snatch his soul. The feeling of his tip hitting the back of her throat drove him crazy.
"I-I-"
"You're gonna cum, just cum daddy." She smiled and jerked him off as she kissed his chest.

His breathing hitched, letting her know he was about to finish. She immediately shoved him completely down her throat and licked him like a lollipop, before a warm coat covered her mouth.

"Shit." He licked his lips and watched as she swallowed every drop and began to pull her shorts down.
"Do you want me to?" She asked, and he nodded eagerly.

Kaylina tried to think of what Jeremiah would like, and slid herself down on him with a gasp.
He hissed, adjusting himself to fit her tight walls.
"I feel good, daddy?" She whispered and started bouncing on his lap.

"O-oh shit, yes." He groaned and grabbed her waist as she sped up the pace. He felt himself about to climax for the second time- and she just started.

"Wait wait wait." He pushed her off. Her eyebrows furrowed but she giggled once she saw the cum dripping down his dick.

"Was it too much at once?" She asked, and he nodded, a little embarrassed that he couldn't let her finish.
"Lay back." He said while aligning himself with her entrance.