𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐊𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚,

"Kaylina Wilson?" The nurse called out. Jeremiah and Kaylina got up as they followed her into the office.
"Dr. Marley will be in here shortly." She smiled and left the clipboard for them to fill out.
"This is so weird." She laughed as he finished writing Kaylinas information.

"I know, I'm nervous." He chuckled and she rubbed a hand over his thigh, sending a shiver down his spine.
"Us just being friends with benefits won't hurt anything right? We're just gonna co-parent." She said and Jeremiah agreed.

"Hi, I'm Dr. Marley." The man smiled and began setting up the ultrasound.
"Is this dad?" He nodded towards Jeremiah who proudly nodded.
"Alright, just lay back for me." He directed and Kaylina pulled her shirt up before laying down.

Jeremiah watched intently as the doctor moved the probe around, and finally a small dot appeared on the screen.
"And there's your baby! You're around 3 and a half weeks pregnant and your due date should be around.. December 25th." He smiled.

"We got us a Christmas baby." Jeremiah chuckled.
"I'll get your prescription for your prenatal vitamins and schedule your next appointment, 3 weeks from now. Any questions?" He explained as he printed out the sonogram.

"Can I still have sex or do I have to wait?" She asked, slightly embarrassing Jeremiah.
"It's perfectly fine, but when your bump starts growing it may be uncomfortable. I'll send the nurse in to run your tests and you'll be on your way." He smiled and walked out of the room.

🤍

"And I wanna apologize for getting mad at you. You didn't know what was in the book and I shouldn't have lashed out on you." She kissed Jeremiahs cheek and fixed his jersey.
"It's alright boo, don't make me cry before I go out there." He chuckled and spun her around to take another look at her shirt.

His name and number was on it and he smiled.
"Do good ok? I'll be in the stands after I get my nachos." She giggled and reached up to kiss his forehead before he left to the locker room.

Walking to the concession stand, she realized she had a minute before she could get a seat and didn't want to miss too much of the first quarter.
"You're Jeremiahs girlfriend? Y'all are so cute!" A girl squealed and Kaylina turned around, confused.

"I'm not his girlfriend, just his best friend supporting him." She shrugged.
"Either way, y'all are adorable." Briona smiled.
"Well, thank you." Kaylina smiled, and finally made her way up the line.

"Can I- hold on, do you want something?" She asked Bri, who shook her head.
"Can I get a sprite, nachos and a chocolate chip cookie?" She asked, pulling out $10.

"Eating for 2?" Jasmine snickered, snatching the money out of her hand and preparing her order.
"Bitch-"
"Yeah she is, she ordered for both of us. Mind your fucking business, bitter cause you got grease all over you." Bri defended, catching both Jasmine and Kaylina off guard.

"$2.47 is your change, here you go." She sighed and handed off her food.
"Thank you for that." Kaylina laughed as they got a seat in the bleachers.
"It's nothing, I don't like that bitch. What's your name?" She asked.

"Kaylina." She nodded.
"Briona, here go your boo!" She joked, as Jeremiah hustled up the court.
The crowd erupted in claps as he shot a 3 pointer, ending the tie for now.

"This the first time I've been to one of his games." Kaylina cheesed.
"You should grab his attention, next point he makes." Bri shrugged. So she agreed and waited for him to get the ball as she ate her nachos.

His slam dunk made the crowd go crazy.
"Okay, Miah!" She yelled, immediately grabbing his attention.
He looked around the crowd and laid eyes on Kaylina, making him smile.
He kissed his fingers and tapped his chest before running back down the court.

"Y'all are so cute." Bri wiped faked tears.

🤍

"Boo, what are you-"
"I want some dick." She whined, rubbing her hand over his print as he sat at the red light.
"Girl." He chuckled and shook his head. They were making a late night Walmart run for her to get some snickers ice cream.

"Just park and I'll be quick, I promise." She pouted, and of course he pulled into a parking spot.
"Let your seat back." She smiled and crawled on top of him.
"Ion got a condom on me." He stopped her, but she smacked her lips.

"Boy I'm already pregnant! It's too late for that." She laughed.
"I be forgetting about my daughter, I'm sorry." He chuckled and kissed on her neck, leaving small hickies.

"Hmm." She whimpered as he ran his hand over her clit, and she immediately pulled her tights off.
"Take these off." She said, tugging at his jeans.
"Got me feeling like a hoe." He scrunched up his face and unbuckled his belt before sliding his jeans down.

🤍

"I love you." Kaylina mumbled while poking her stomach.

"Did you hear what I just said?" Briona smacked her lips.
"Nope." She laughed, taking a swig of her sweet tea.
"I said we need to get together soon and go on a double date." She said and Kaylina nodded.

Briona and Roman had been dating for about 2 years and Kaylina absolutely adored them.
"It won't really be a double date though,-"
"Bitch if you don't admit that you like that man! You need to tell him what you want and how you feel, cause what if he wants the same thing?" She stressed.

"But what if he doesn't and I ruin everything? We already established that we're co-parenting. I don't wanna rush into a relationship just because I'm pregnant, you know? I want it to come naturally." She explained.

"My niece damn sure came naturally." Bri rolled her eyes and Kaylina laughed.
"I guess I'll tell him." She shrugged, not having a lot to lose except some good dick.