✨ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟟- 𝔸𝕝𝕧𝕒𝕣, 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟.✨

-𝙱𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊-

Ring!

I answered my phone.

"Mom?"

"Hi, sweetie, how are you?" my mom asked in a overly sweet and gentle voice.

I sighed. "What's the bad news?"

"I-I- how did you-"

"I see right through you, mother."

"Alright, well... I've already told Fitz, and I don't know how to say it, so I'll just say it. Alvar..."

I blanched.

"...he's dead."

Thud.

My phone dropped to the ground. I just stared at it for a second.

Alvar? Dead? No, this can't be happening.

"Mom? How... h-how d-did he d-d-die?" my voice quivering, I bit my lip, trying not to let the tears come free.

Mom sighed. "He joined the military secretly that day the house was set on fire. You know he always wanted to become a soldier, no matter how much your father and I were against it. We got a call yesterday saying that he passed..."

Angrily, I hung up and cried into my pillow like a moody teenager.

He was my brother, my best friend... and he's dead? I never even got to say goodbye to him...

"Bi?"

I looked up to see Tammy. He noticed my tears and smiled sadly with sympathy, somehow knowing the truth of the situation.

"I'm sorry," he whispered, smoothing my hair. "It's okay..."

I sniffled and cried into his warm embrace.

"I'll always be here for you, Biana."

I couldn't hear his soothing words. I was too focused on the one thought circling my brain.

Alvar's dead.

Hey guys! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in so long! Hope you liked this chapter <3  Have a great night/day! Love you!!

-Emmie