✨ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡- "𝔾𝕠𝕠𝕕𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥, 𝔹𝕚𝕒𝕟𝕒."✨

-𝚃𝚊𝚖-

"Biana? Is that you?" I called out.

She was slowly trudging up the hill, tears falling down her beautiful face. Then suddenly, she collapsed.

"Biana!"

I rushed towards her, gently pulling her towards me. Biana buried her face in my chest, soaking my shirt with her tears.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt? What's wrong, Biana?" I asked, slightly panicking.

She didn't speak, and instead cried even harder.

I gently picked her up bridal style and carried her all the way up the hill. Thankfully, Biana didn't seem to mind.

We just sat there for a while in silence until I finally whispered, "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to. Just know that I'm here if you need me."

"Thank you, Tammy." Biana whispered back.

I scrunched my nose. "Tammy? What kind of name is that?"

"It's your name from now on." she giggled. Oh, how I love that gig- Shut up, Tam! What the hell are you thinking?

We stared at the stars for a while and had a conversation that went from sleeping, to Biana keeping my robe, to my dark side, my singing, piano, and then back to singing.

I ended up singing again, this time Thinking out Loud by Ed Sheeran.

I don't know why I decided to sing it. I just... felt that feeling again, and somehow, I connected that feeling to the song. Weird, right?

Only a few verses after I started singing, Biana fell asleep.

I stopped singing and turned to my side, admiring Biana's beauty.

God she's so beautiful- Tam Dai Song! What did I say about thinking stuff like this? What is wrong with you?

I looked at Biana again. Without thinking, I reached out and ran my fingers through her soft dark brown waves. 

Tam! WTF do you think you're doing?!

I quickly retracted my hand, but I somehow got it tangled in her hair.

Oh no.

I don't know exactly how it happened,  but somehow, I ended up with my arm around Biana's waist, both of us on our sides, facing each other. Biana was still asleep, her left hand resting on my chest. 

Suddenly, she started whimpering. I guess she was having a nightmare.

"Shh... It's okay, Biana." I whispered.

I took my hand up to her cheek and stroked it softly. She immediately relaxed at my touch and leaned into it.

I smiled, starting to feel a little sleepy. I brought my hand back down to her waist.

"Goodnight, Biana."

Hey guys! Here's the update! Hope you liked it! Gotta go now! Have a great night/day! Love You!!

-Emmie