✨ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟜- 𝕀 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕙𝕚𝕞?!✨

-𝙱𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊-

"FITZROY AVERY VACKER!" I shouted, storming into the penthouse. "GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE!"

I guess my voice was really that loud, because everybody (minus Sophie and Keefe because of their date) came downstairs.

"What's wrong?" Fitz asked.

"YOU'RE DATING LINH?!"

"WHAT?!" Tammy roared.

In the blink of an eye, he took Fitz by the collar and slammed him into the wall.

"I swear, if you hurt my sister-"

"Tam! Stop!" Linh demanded, reaching for her twin's arm. "Fitz isn't-"

"-allowed to date you!" Tam finished.

"And who decided that?"

"Me! Your brother, you twin, who knows what's best for you!"

"What's best for me? As in not allowing me any freedom?"

"Well-"

"Let him go, Tam! Fitz isn't like that! He's sweet, caring, and would never hurt me."

Tam obeyed and let go of my brother's shirt. But then he turned to him with a poisonous glare. "If you hurt her... it's going to be the last thing you ever do."

Then he turned around and disappeared up the stairs.

I cleared my throat. "Glad I got my answer, thank you, now good-"

"Oh, no no no no no. Where do you think you're going missy?" Fitz asked. "We're having a talk.

He led me into the kitchen and whispered,"Stay away from that boy. He's shady, and I don't like him."

I rolled my eyes. "And when have you started becoming the dictator of my life?"

"Since you started hanging out with him. Stay. Away. From. Tam."

He left the kitchen without another word.

I stared after him, my mind blank.

Eh. When have I ever listened to my brother anyways?

I left the kitchen and went up to Tammy's floor.

"Tammy?" He was sitting on the side of his bed, back to the door and staring out the window. "Are you okay?"

I sat down next to him. 

"Yeah," he mumbled. "I'm fine." 

He took his eyes off the window and faced me, silvery blue meeting teal.

"Thanks, Bi. You know, for always being there for me no matter what I say or do. Honestly, I thought you'd be mad at me for treating your brother like that."

I laughed, surprising Tam. "Are you kidding? I'll beat him up if he hurts my best friend." I smiled. "But I guess you'd get to it first."

He smiled at that.

Then, before I could realize what was happening, Tammy's arms wrapped around me into a hug.

I blushed bright red but hugged him back, noticing that he smelled like the sea.

My heart stared pounding, and I could feel something different.

It was like how I first felt with Keefe... but... stronger.

I... I'm in love with Tammy?

Hey my lovelies! Yep, I updated for the first time since July 9th. I'm so sorry guys 😭😭 I'll try to update more frequently, I promise. Have a great night/day! Love You!!

-Emmie