✨ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟘- "𝔽𝕀𝕋ℤ 𝕂𝕀𝕊𝕊𝔼𝔻 𝕄𝔼!"✨

-𝙻𝚒𝚗𝚑-

"What were you doing with that group and that boy?" Tam demanded as we arrived home.

I looked at him quizzically. "Am I not allowed to make friends now?"

"Well- that's not what I- friends?"

"Yeah, they're my friends now! Speaking of which, I'm off to see them. Bye!"

Grabbing the keys of the silver Santa Fe that my brother and I shared, I went outside. Just as I arrived in front of the penthouse, Sophie opened the door.

"Linh! Come in!"

I smiled as she led me up to a room, which I guessed was Maruca's.

"Oh, hi Linh!" Maruca said, noticing me. "You're just in time, Soph and I were sooo bored."

I smirked. "Lucky for you, I just updated my 'Boy Prank List!'"

Sophie grinned. "Then let's go!"

~

Just half an hour later, we were hiding form the boys, who were all mad at us.

Dex was covered in whip cream from head to toe.

Keefe's beloved hair was covered in pudding.

And Fitz... he had bright green feathers stuck all over his body, making him look like some oddly transformed human-parrot. Although, I think that made him even cuter...

Maruca was hiding in the kitchen, Sophie under Biana's bed, and I was still looking for somewhere to hide.

Maybe I'll hide near the pool?

And so, I made my way up the stairs.

10 more steps... 5... 3...

"BOO!"

"Aaaah!" I screamed.

A laughing, good looking, green feathered Fitz emerged.

I clutched my chest with a hand. "Oh my gosh, Fitz, you gave me a heart attack!"

"Serves you right for doing this to me." he motioned towards his feathered body, chuckling. "I went from handsome to horrifying."

I think you still look cute.

"You do?" Fitz asked, making me realize that I'd said my thoughts out loud.

"Y-yeah, although you don't seem to like it. I would help you get rid of all this, but the girls would probably get mad at me."

"Then I guess I can keep looking ridiculous." he looked into my boring eyes with his gorgeous teal ones. "For you."

He gave me his movie star smile that took my breath away, and I realized that Fitz and I were inching closer together. So close.

And then, he kissed me.

~

I laid on my bed, thinking about today.

Fitz... he kissed-

Before I could finish my thought, my phone rang.

"Hi Maruca!"

"Hey girl! So, I need to ask you something... about Fitz."

"Yeah?" I asked, my heart pounding.

"He's been acting weird since you left, and whenever someone mentions you, he excuses himself and shuts himself in his room. What's up with that?"

"Oh yeah... about that..."

"DID SOMETHING HAPPEN?!"

"FITZ KISSED ME!"

"WHAT NO WAY THIS IS RAGING NEWS GOTTA TELL THE OTHERS BYE!"

And with that, Mar hung up.

I laid back down on my bed, a smile on my face and a thought in my head.

At least my brother is with Biana. If Tam hears, he'll kill Fitz.

Hey guys! I updated for the first time since forever! Have a great night/day! Love You!!

-Emmie