✨ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝- 𝕍𝕠𝕚𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℍ𝕚𝕝𝕝✨

-𝙱𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊-

Once we arrived home, I took a nice, long shower, pulled on some pajamas, dried my hair, and brushed my teeth. I went down to the kitchen to grab a cup of water, and I glanced at the clock, which read 11:38.

Huh. I'd better sleep.

I climbed into bed, but I just couldn't fall asleep. I lied awake, thinking about everything that had happened to me. The competition, Tam...

I finally gave up trying to sleep and decided to take a walk, so I slipped on some flip flops and went outside. I just wandered down the streets, unable to fall asleep. New York was actually pretty quiet tonight, so I started singing to myself.

"We're not in love
We share no stories
Just something in your eyes
Don't be afraid
The shadows know me
Let's leave the world behind..."

Darkside by Alan Walker. It kinda made me think of Tam. 

"Take me through the night
Fall into the dark side
We don't need the light
We'll live on the dark side
I see it, let's feel it
While we're still young and fearless..."

Why am I even thinking of him? It's not like I'm going to see Tam ever again...

"Let go of the light
Fall into the dark side
Give into the dark side
Let go of the light
Fall into the dark side..."

I shivered slightly. I should've brought a cardigan or something to keep warm...

"Beneath the sky
As black as diamonds
We're running out of time
Don't wait for truth
To come and blind us
Let's just believe their lies..."

I started walking towards my favorite place in New York, a hill just on a outskirts of the Upper West Side. It was the only place in all of New York where you could see the stars. It was called the Hill of Stars, and it definitely fit the name.

"Believe it, I see it
I know that you can feel it
No secrets worth keeping
So fool me like I'm dreaming..."

I looked back down at my feet, staring at my flip flops as I made my way up the hill.

"Take me through the night
Fall into the dark side
We don't need the light
We'll live on the dark side..."

As soon as I sang this part, I realized that I wasn't the only one singing it. I looked up to see...

-𝚃𝚊𝚖-

"Hey, Linh! I'm going to the hill!" I shouted, flinging my black robe on top of my matching black pajamas.

"Okay, Tam! Don't forget you're going with me to get a cat tomorrow!"

I groaned. I lost a bet with Linh, so I have to get her a cat tomorrow.

"'Kay, bye."

I glanced at my phone, which read 11:09.

I spread out a blanket over the top of the hill and sat down, thinking.

What was I thinking about? One beautiful girl named Biana Vacker. 

I cleared my throat.

"We're not in loveWe share no storiesJust something in your eyesDon't be afraidThe shadows know meLet's leave the world behind..."

Darkside. Could there be a more better song that defines me?