✨ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟡- "𝔽𝕀𝕋ℤ 𝕂𝕀𝕊𝕊𝔼𝔻-"✨

-𝙱𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊-

"Hey Biana- wait what the- TAM SONG WTF DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!"

Oh no.

I opened my eyes slightly, and of course, Fitz was standing there with his fists clenched.

"Fitz? What are you doing here?" I asked, sitting up. Tam was on the same cot as me, so that was probably why Fitz was so mad. I could practically see smoke fumes coming out of his ears.

"Fitz? What's- oh!"

Linh emerged from behind my brother, putting a hand on his arm.

Linh smiled, although it looked like she was trying hard not to smirk.

"C'mon, Fitz. we can come back later." she said, pulling Fitz away. Somehow, he didn't protest, but he was still angry.

I blushed as Tam stood up.

"Well, that just happened." I muttered.

Tam let out chuckle. "Fitz looked like he was about to punch me again."

"Yeah- wait, again?"

"Never mind." Tammy started folding a few more paper cranes, and I needed to get dressed. 

I rummaged through the bags of clothes next to me and pulled out a black halter style dress with silver flower embroidery.

"Umm, Tammy? I need to uh, you know." I motioned toward the dress.

"Oh, yeah of course." he said, his cheeks turning a light pink as he turned around.

I changed into the dress, pulling it over my head. Then I applied some foundation, some thick eyeliner, and a touch of mascara. I brushed on a bit of silver eyeshadow and some light red lipstick. As for my hair, I pulled it into a double dutch braid updo, and I added a silver necklace with a matching finger ring.

"Done yet?" Tam asked.

"Yep."

I turned towards him to see that he'd already hung 40 more cranes.

I picked up a teal one he hadn't attatched yet and smiled.

"10 more days until I'm out of this place." I reminded myself.

"10 more days and I've got 870 more cranes to go." Tam added, taking the teal crane from me.

I giggled. "Are you sure you can get all of them done? It took you 3 days to make a hundred."

Tam gave me his crooked grin. "I can do it for you."

I blushed immediately and my heart started beating wildly in its rib cage.

"Ugh, I'm so bored! There's nothing to do-"

Fitz burst through the door, obviously still mad.

Crap.

Linh was behind him, panting.

"Tried to stop him... Sorry."

I looked up at Fitz.

"Why were the two of you in the same bed?" he demanded. "Why were you there when she was sleeping?"

I couldn't stop it. I let out a laugh, and continued laughing after I saw everyone's shocked expressions.

I wiped a tear away as I finally stopped. "Oh Fitz. You and your crazy assumptions. Tam just visited me yesterday and I guess he just fell asleep here."

Tammy nodded in agreement.

"See? I told you it was nothing." Linh told my brother. But then, my phone started ringing.

It was Mar. I put her on speaker and asked, "Mar?"

"BI BI BI BI BI!! You won't believe this!" she yelled.

"What?"

"FITZ KISSED-"

Before she could finish, Fitz took my phone away and ended the call.

"Uh, I think that's enough talking for now." he said, his cheeks a light red.

I scowled at him as he set my phone down out of my reach.

He then left with Linh, and I couldn't help but notice that she looked a little flustered.

"Well that was... odd." Tam mumbled.

"Understatement."

Tammy laughed. "Who do you think Fitz kissed?"

I was pretty sure I knew who it was, but I kept quiet and shrugged.

~

At the end of the day, all my boredom was gone.

Tam and I had so much fun all day. He'd been kind enough to stay and entertain me with all kinds of things. He'd even gotten Elwin to allow Tammy to push me around in a wheelchair!

He'd just left few minutes ago, and the boredom was starting to come back.

Until Maruca burst through the door.

"Mar, what are you-"

"FITZ KISSED LINH!"

HEY GUYS! Yep, I finally got my precious Litz in here! (If you don't ship it, sorry) Oh, and sorry for not updating for so long! Have a great night/day! Love You!!

-Emmie