✨ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜- "𝕌𝕙, 𝕀'𝕞 𝔹𝕚𝕒𝕟𝕒 𝕍𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕣."✨

-𝚃𝚊𝚖-

"Tam! My favorite shop has new dresses on sale! Let's goooo!"

"Ugh no Linh! Wylie, help!"

"Nah, this is entertaining. I'll see you guys in an hour!"

Linh Song, my twin sister, and I live with Wylie Endal and his adoptive father, Tiergan Alenfar.

"Come on, Tam! Hurry up!" Linh said, dragging me away.

Linh. She can be a little... I don't know. To everyone, she seem super sweet and kind, but she has a feisty side. There have been a TON of boys who've wanted to date Linh, but I've always chased them away. I don't want my sister dating yet. She's so... young. Fragile. Breakable. Only a guy who has the guts to face me will be allowed to date her.

Linh and I go to Exilium, the summer school of Foxfire High. This year was our last year, and we were getting an early release, so we only had like, 2 weeks left.

We'd just eaten dinner, and Linh was forcing me to hold the dresses she wanted to try out.

"Oooh this one looks cute!" she said, draping a silver dress over my arm.

"Nothing too revealing." I grumbled.

My twin just rolled her eyes and didn't reply.

The minutes went by, giving me time to think about the day. I'd seen a girl at the restaurant, with silky brown hair and sparkling teal eyes. 

I wonder who she was... I never knew a girl could be SO beautiful.

That was when Wylie finally appeared.

"Hey guys-"

"Here you go bye!" I shouted, dumping the dresses into Wylie's arms and rushing away.

I ran to the entrance, but a shuffling sound gained my attention. I turned around and-

-bumped into someone.

"Oof." they said, landing on the floor.

Oops.

"Here, let me help y-"

I looked at the person and I realized- it was her. The beautiful girl from before.

"You." we said simultaneously.

We were just like that for a second, me standing with my arm outstretched and the girl on the floor, staring into my pale eyes with her teal ones.

Then she finally took my hand. I might've pulled her a bit too hard, making her bump into my chest, our faces really close.

I sucked in a breath.

God, she looks so beautiful...

We finally pulled away, and I noticed that the purple dress she'd been holding was on the floor.

"Allow me." I picked up her dress and passed it to her. Our hands touched, and I felt something. An emotion? It was... warm, and tingly.

"Uh, I'm Biana Vacker."

Biana Vacker? A beautiful name for a beautiful gir- Shut up, Tam! What are you thinking?

"I'm Tam. Tam Song."

We just stood there for a while, and I admired her eyes. Is it possible for anyone's eyes to sparkle so brightly?

"Tam! Where are you?"

Dang it!  I thought as we both turned around to Linh. Wait, why am I disappointed?

"Oh!" she exclaimed, clearly surprised to see me with a girl. "Uh... am I interrupting something?"

We stuttered, and I could almost feel Linh's disbelief.

But fortunately, she left it and held out her hand towards the girl- Biana.

"I'm Linh Song."

"Biana Vacker." Biana replied, shaking Linh's hand.

"Wait, so you're siblings?"

"Twins, actually." I answered.

"Well, we'd better get going." Linh said taking my arm. "It was nice meeting you, Biana!"

She smiled. "Nice meeting you, too."

I turned around. Something about her just... made me want to smile. So I did. "Bye." I said, giving her an awkward wave.

Biana giggled and blushed. "Bye."

Linh led me out of the shop, and there was an evil smile on her face. To be honest, I was actually scared of it.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing. So, how do you and Biana know each other?"

"W-what are you talking about? We just met!"

"Alright then. Oh! I'm so dumb! I should've asked for her number!"

We arrived in front of Wylie's car, and I slid into my seat at the front.

We drove home with Linh singing off-key to Dua Lipa's Don't Start Now.

I tuned out, and there was only one thing in my head the entire ride.

Biana Vacker.

Hey you guys! This chapter was the last chapter but in Tam's POV! What did you guys think? I really love hearing from all of you, so please comment! Happy Valentines Day! Love You!

-Emmie