✨ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙- 𝕊𝕚𝕝𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝔹𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 ℙ𝕒𝕝𝕖 𝔹𝕝𝕦𝕖 𝔼𝕪𝕖𝕤✨

-𝙱𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊-

"I can't believe you won, Bi!" Maruca squealed.

I laughed. "Honestly? Neither can I."

Both my parents are world-famous actors, and is my mom a model, and my dad is the host of "No Reason to Worry," his own TV show. They were in Hollywood, so they couldn't make it. 

We were all in Fitz's white minivan, driving home, with Fitz at the wheel, me in the passenger's seat, Sophie and Maruca in the middle, and Dex and Keefe in the back. As the conversation shifted to something boring, I tuned out, looking out the window.

Sophie Foster is one of my best friends. She's still going through her oblivious stage, and it kind of makes me wonder if it's actually a stage. Sophie obviously likes Keefe! And yes, I so ship them! Her mom died at childbirth, and her dad passed away a few years later because of cancer. Thankfully, she was adopted by Grady and Edaline Ruewen. They're a married couple that lost their own daughter, Jolie Ruewen, because a tragic fire broke out while she was at her fiancé's house.

Maruca Chebota is another of my best friends. We've been friends practically since we were toddlers. She, Sophie, and I are all going to be Sophomores at Foxfire High, but it's currently Summer Break.

Dex Dizznee is Sophie's cousin, but they aren't genetically related. Dex is super talented when it comes to technology. I wouldn't be surprised if he invented an invisible car or a time machine. He's also a Foxfire Sophomore, but word has it that Dex got scholarships for Harvard and  Yale when he was only 14. He refused for some reason, though.

Keefe Sencen is my brother's best friend, and I used to like him a few years ago. It's been a long time since I've felt anything special for him, through.

Fitz Vacker, or Fitzypoo as I call him, is my older brother. He and Keefe will be Seniors at Foxfire after summer.

Yep, that's the crew!

The car passed by The Lost Cities Dance Studio, which is where I'd first learned to dance. It was also actually the place I met Maruca. She used to dance, but gave it up to focus on her dream of becoming a Hairstylist.

The car stopped on a red light, and I had time to examine the building. It changed since I was last there, with new glass walls and doors.

Inside, I could see a boy that had silver tipped black hair dancing. He seemed about a year older than me. The guy paused to catch his breath and tossed his sweaty bangs out of his pale blue eyes. Wow he's super cute... Suddenly, he looked up and our eyes met. I gasped slightly, and the boy seemed to do the same. And that was when the car moved again.

Who was that guy? I thought as I moved away from the window. And why is my heart beating so fast? I stared at my fingers, starting to twist them together. Whoever he is, he's pretty hot...

"Bi. Biana. BIANA? EARTH TO BI!"

"Huh?" I asked, finally looking up.

Mar was looking at me with an annoyed expression.

"I said, we're here."

I looked out the window again to see that we had indeed arrived.

Home Sweet Home.

Hey guys! What did you think about this chapter? Yes, the guy Biana saw inside the studio is Tam. Again, if you're reading this, please check out my other story! Love You!!!!

-Emmie