✨ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞- "𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕠𝕟 𝔽𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔼𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝔹𝕖𝕖𝕟?!"✨

-𝙱𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊-

 When I woke up, I found myself alone with a note lying next to me.

I opened it up, which read:

Hey Biana!

Sorry, I had to go. I promised Linh I'd go with her to buy a cat today... the outcome of losing a bet.

Well, I just wanted to say thanks for keeping me company yesterday. It was really nice.

And... yeah. Umm have a good day(?)

~Tam

(P.S. You can keep the robe. Or throw it away. I wouldn't blame you if you wanted to chose the latter.)

Huh? Why would I chose to throw it away? I thought. Tam was so sweet and kind... This robe is definitely coming with me.

I stood up and started to walk home.

What time is it?  I'd left my phone in my room, so I had no idea.

As I walked into the penthouse, I saw my friends all gathered in the living room, looking worried.

But as soon as they spotted me, I was tackled, and my ears rang as my roommates screamed, "BIANA!"

"Whoa. What's this all about?" I asked, pushing them off of me.

"Y-you were gone-"

"We looked for you-"

"-weren't home-"

"-panicked-"

"-almost called the police-"

They all started rambling at once.

"OKAY I GET IT NOW!" I shouted over the chaos.

Fitz cleared his throat. "Point is, WHERE ON FREAKING EARTH HAVE YOU BEEN?!"

I rolled my eyes and replied, "I couldn't fall asleep so I went to the hill and spent the night there."

Fitz's eyes almost popped out of his head. "You were alone THE ENTIRE NIGHT?" he screeched.

"No, I was with a... friend, dumbo."

My brother narrowed his eyes. "Was it a boy?"

"No."

"Good-"

"'Hey, Biana! Sorry I had to leave. I promised Linh I would go with her to buy a cat today... the outcome of losing a bet. Well, I just wanted to say-'"

I whirled my head around, and to my horror, Keefe had found the note and was reading it aloud.

I tackled him and tried to take it away, but he squirmed out of my grip and kept reading the letter.

"'-thanks for keeping me company. It was really nice."

Keefe held the letter high out of my reach.

"'And, yeah. Umm have a good day. Signed, Tam-' WAIT- BIANA HAS A BOYFRIEND??"

"Give me that!" I said, using his distraction to jump and finally take the note away.

"Bi has a boyfriend?!" Mar and Soph both exclaimed.

"Tam is not my boyfriend!"

Keefe rolled his eyes and scoffed. "Yeah, right."