✨ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙- "𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕖?"✨

-𝚃𝚊𝚖-

I had to draw a portrait of a person for one of my Exilium classes, but I couldn't draw someone I'd already drawn before.

Hmm. Who to draw, who to draw? I can't draw Linh again. Or Wylie. Hmm, who to draw... Maybe I could go to the hill for inspiration? Yeah, that's what I'll do.

I started packing my supplies: sketchbook, pens, pencils, etc. Then I started towards the hill.

But as soon as I neared the bottom of the hill, I heard music.

As I neared the top, I saw a beautiful girl dancing to the music. That was when I felt something. Something I'd never felt before, an emotion so strong that tears welled up in my eyes.

Love. It was love.

"Biana?" I breathed, enchanted by her dance.

She whirled around, and I saw a smile on her face. And then...

Biana's ankle completely rolled, and she gasped. Then she tumbled down the hill and stopped in a heap at the bottom, motionless.

Oh no. No no no no-

"Biana!" I yelled, dropping my stuff and running towards her.

Please be okay, please be okay, please be okay,...

I knelt and flipped her over, holding her head up lightly with my hand.

"Biana?" I asked, shaking her shoulders. "Biana, please answer me..." she was still breathing, but her breaths were so shallow that her chest barely rose. Her leg was also bent oddly, and I went into full-blown panic mode.

Then suddenly, her phone that was laying on the ground beside her started ringing. The screen read "Keefe Sencen." I remembered her mentioning his name once, so I picked it up, still panicking.

"Hey Bi, where-"

"Biana's injured! She fell down the hill and I don't know what to do and-"

"Call 911. We'll be there soon." the guy said, hanging up.

A little confused about the "we," I dialed 9-1-1.

"911, what's your emergency?"

~

Soon, Biana was in an ambulance and I was riding in the back of it. Right behind us was a white minivan, which I guessed was that Keefe guy and whoever else "we" was.

I turned to Biana and gently brushed her chocolate waves away from her face.

What have I done?

But there was another thought floating around in my head.

I felt love when I saw Biana. So that means that... I love Biana?

Hey guys! TAM FINALLY REALIZED!!! Yay! Oh, and @Bobthetitain33 asked a really good question. The type of dance Biana does is contemporary dance. I was going to say it in the first chap but I forgot the name and I just remembered lol. Oh, and I won't be active too much tomorrow. I'm going on a road trip! I'll be off for like 15 hours (yeah it's gonna be a loooong ride). Have a great day/night! Love You!!

-Emmie