✨ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚- ℍ𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕊𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕥 ℍ𝕠𝕞𝕖✨

-𝙱𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊-

Home Sweet Home.

Sophie, Maruca, Dex, Keefe, Fitz, and I all lived together in a penthouse apartment, which was a gift from Fitz and my parents.

Since it's a penthouse, the space is huge. Everyone has their own floor, with 3 floors still left over, and a pool, a bowling alley, a gym, a movie theatre, and my own private dance studio. In all, there are 14 floors.

There's also another room that I requested to be specially built- an enormous room for all of my clothes and other fashion stuff. It's as big as a ballroom, maybe even bigger. It has about 100 racks of shirts, shorts, skirts, pants, leggings, dresses, ect. There are also 15 gigantic vanities overflowing with all of my makeup and accessories. So it's basically, it's like a huge closet. The walls are glass, and some of the walls can be flipped into mirrors. There's even a catwalk. Seems a bit drastic, doesn't it?

The 1st floor has the kitchen, the living room, and the dining room, the 2nd floor has the gym, the 3rd has Fitz's room, the 4th has Keefe's, the 5th is the bowling alley, The 6th is Dex's room, the 7th is empty, the movie theatre is on the 8th, the 9th is Mar's room, the 10th is Sophie's, the 10th is my special closet, my dance studio is in on the 11th, the 12th is my room, and floors 13 and 14 are empty. On the rooftop is the pool.

As soon as we walked in, I ran up to the 12th floor.

The boy that I'd seen in the studio was still stuck in my head as I fell onto my bed.

I wonder who he was... He was pretty cute... maybe I could stop by tomorrow and ask for his number or something...

I sat straight up and almost slapped myself.

Get a hold of yourself, Biana. He probably already has a girlfriend. There's no way a cute guy like him isn't dating...

I stayed on my bed for who know how long, until I heard Sophie's voice.

"Hey, Bi! Dinner time!"

"Coming!" I yelled as I leapt off the bed. I was still in my outfit from the competition, so I went to the 10th floor. I quickly changed into a cute pale blue cropped sweatshirt and black shorts that had silver flowers etched into it.

Great. I thought as I ran down to the 1st floor. Now I'm dressing like a guy I don't even know.

"Oooh nice top, Bi!" Mar exclaimed as I emerged from the staircase.

"Thanks! So, what's for dinner?"

Fitz shrugged. "I was thinking pizza."

Everyone groaned.

"Again?" Keefe whined.

"I think we should go out to a restaurant or something to celebrate Bi's win." Maruca announced.

"Yeah! There's a new restaurant at the mall. Maybe we could eat there?" Sophie said.

"Anything other than pizza is fine with me." Dex agreed.

"Alright then. Everyone meet back down here in 30." Keefe said, walking upstairs. We all followed after him, but of course Sophie tripped like, a million times.

I went to my closet where I picked out some white high-waisted short jeans. The pale blue cropped sweatshirt went well with it, so I kept it on, and picked out some blue strappy heels that matched, along with a white handbag.

For my makeup, I applied a simple winged eyeliner and silver eyeshadow, some mascara, red-orange lipstick, and a bit of blush. Nothing fancy.

I pulled my hair into a curly loose bun at the base of my neck, securing it with a flower pin.