✨ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟞- "𝕎𝕙𝕠 𝕕𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖?"✨

-𝙱𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊-

When I woke up, Tammy was gone and 50 more paper cranes were attached to the ceiling, each a different size and color.

I smiled, remembering the night before. But what was that feeling that I felt? Could it possibly be-

My phone suddenly rang, and I saw that Mar was calling on Facetime.

"Hey, Mar!"

"Hi Bi!" she waved.

"So, what's up?"

"Well..."

I raised an eyebrow. "What is it?"

Maruca let out a long sigh. "It's... probably better if I show you." She flipped the camera around.

I saw... someone wrapped in a blanket from head to toe, eating... Takis and watching TV. Wait, Takis? Ohhhh, that's-

"Fitz!" I exclaimed. Mar zoomed in, and I saw bruise-like dark circles under his eyes. His eyes were red and puffy, as if he'd been crying, and there were bundles of tissues beside him.

Yep, he was definitely crying.

He didn't even seem to care that his hair was all odd and helmety, unlike the way he usually styled it. Fitz also didn't seem to care that Maruca was there.

"What happened?"

Mar stepped out of Fitz's room and up to hers.

"Well... Sokeefe finally happened."

"WHAT?!" I screeched. "THAT IDIOT FINALLY ASKED HER OUT?! DID SHE SAY YES? SHE'D BETTER HAVE SAID YES! SHE GOT THROUGH HER OBLIVIOUSNESS?! I'VE BEEN SHIPPING THEM FOR SO LONG! WHAT HAPPENED? TELL ME EVERYTHING!!!"

"Okay, so when we got home after visiting you, Keefe was acting a little weird. He went up to the pool, and Sophie followed him. Keefe doesn't know this, but I followed them as well, and... I FILMED THE WHOLE THING!"

"What?! Show me!"

She sent me the video, and when I pressed play, I could see Keefe and Sophie sitting at the edge of the pool. 

Then suddenly, Keefe whispered, "I've come to realize that it's hard to get answers without getting straight to the point. So tell me, Foster. Who do you love?"

I could tell that Sophie was thinking, and she put a hand on her heart. Then Soph whispered, "You."

I could clearly see the shock on Keefe's face, but it morphed into happiness as he leaned in and kissed her.

And then- CLANK! The camera moved towards the noise, and there was Fitz, wearing swim trunks and a spilled water bottle at his feet. And then he ran off.

Sophie and Keefe didn't even seem to notice. Maruca ran off after Fitz and the video stopped there.

I turned back to the call, speechless.

"OML MAR DID THAT LEGIT HAPPEN?!" I asked, finally regaining my senses.

"IT DID!"

"How did Soph get through her obliviousness?"

Maruca shrugged. "Who knows?"

I leaned back in my cot.

"Well isn't that something. As soon as I get home, I'm slapping Keefe."

"Huh? For what?"

I smirked. "For not listening to me when I told him to ask her out like, years ago."

Mar laughed. "I would PAY to see that!"

I laughed as well, something I hadn't done in days.

Hey guys! So many of you were telling me to update (who knew I could get so many pm's at once?) This chapter was actually pretty short (like, 400 words) so I'll try to make the next chap longer. Speaking of the next chap, I kinda feel sorry for Dex (If you know what I mean ;) Anyways, have a great day/night! Love You!!

-Emmie