Amity chuckled lightly, reaching out to hold Luz's hand. "I see, well I like the idea of going on a date with you. Did you have something in mind?" If she was being honest Amity was surprised with how calm she sounded, cause internally she was panicking.

"Oh. Oh okay." Luz brightened at hearing Amity agree with her suggestion. "Well I thought we could maybe go to an arcade, but if you don't want to that's okay too-"

Amity stood up abruptly and waved her hands. "No, no, no an arcade sounds great Luz." At seeing the way Luz jumped in surprise Amity chuckled nervously. "Ah sorry, but yeah an arcade sounds nice, do you want to go now?"

Luz's ears perked up and she smiled widely. "Yeah, yeah let me just get ready and we can go." Amity nodded at Luz as the girl ran back up the stairs.

She quietly cheered. God, she was finally going on a date with Luz, an official one. Amity could barely contain her giddiness.

"Well damn it's about time."

Amity jumped slightly at hearing Alpha's voice suddenly, granted she hadn't heard any comments from Alpha recently but still. "Yeah, I'm glad Luz and I are still able to do normal things I suppose." She ran a hand through her hair in thought. "These past few months have been very eventful, it's nice to have a calm moment with just her."

Alpha laughed. "Well as long as you're happy master."

"Heh well, Luz makes me very happy." Amity mumbled happily to herself. She could practically hear Alpha gagging but ignored it. "Come on you're literally me, meaning Luz makes us both happy you don't need to pretend you're grossed out by us," Amity stated jokingly.

Alpha huffed "Hmm, maybe so, I will neither confirm nor deny."

Amity chuckled. "I'll take that as a yes, or are you planning on complaining during the entire date?"

"I would never." Alpha scoffed. "You go enjoy your time with your girlfriend I'll just shut off."

"You make it sound like you're a robot." Amity teased.

Alpha huffed. "Yeah, yeah, focus on your date, I ain't got nothing to do with this."

"Sure, sure, whatever you say." Amity let out, chuckling under her breath.

"Okay Amity I'm ready, let's go." Amity turned her head towards the stairs as Luz thundered down, jumping the last three stairs and landing on the floor with a thump.

Luz glances up at Amity, adjusting the beanie on her head. "Is something wrong?"

Amity snapped out fo her dazed state and shook her head. "What? No, no, everything is fine you just look pretty-"

"You're pretty too babe." Luz chuckled, stepping forward and grasping Amity's hand gently. "Ready to go?"

"Y-yeah, yeah." Amity forced down her squeal at being called babe and followed Luz out of the house.

Luz paused after stepping outside and turned toward Amity. "Is it okay if we walk? The arcade isn't far and um, the car seems kinda dangerous considering all that's happened and-"

"I understand Luz." Amity stated, reaching out to hold Luz's hand. "it's alright, walking would be fine, the weather is nice."

"It's snowing but yes." Luz laughed.

Amity huffed. "The snow is nice weather."

"Well." Luz chuckled. "I'm used to snowstorms in Connecticut so I wouldn't call it good weather. Though snow like this is nice." She explained, kicking a small mound of snow in her path.