Capo?

Silas

Pulling up to the headquarters gates I call kalani, "Where are you" I pull up my sleeve and show it to the guard.

" Name? " he asks.

" Grayson Silas Kingston ricarto " He nods his head and opens the gate.

" I'm riding down a dark alley but there's a man asking for a code? "

Driving towards the house I open the door and get out walking back towards the gate to wait for her.

" The code is 3578omerta2466 " I hear her repeat the code and a couple minutes later I see her pull up to the gate. I walk towards the guard and let him know she's with me.

He nods and opens the gate.

She pulls in the driveway and get out. Walking towards me, her hands shake and her eyes are red and puffy. before I can pull her into a hug a hard pang rings in the night and I put my hand on my cheek.

" WHAT THE FUCK SILAS? Wh-what was that even back there? I could've fucking died?? I-I don't- " She couldn't finish because she broke into a sob and I pulled her into a hug. Wrapping her arms around me, she cries on my shoulder and I hug her tighter.

I don't know how long we stood there but I pulled away once I heard her sobs die down. Grabbing her face, I wipe her tears, " I know I deserved that, and I know you're scared right now. I'll tell you everything. I'm sorry. But you're okay. I'm here okay? " I reassure her. She nods and her breathing calms down as she leans into my touch.

"come" I open my arms and she jumps wrapping her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist with her face nestled in the crook of my neck.

Walking towards the door. I call sage.

" Meet me at the headquarters. Now. "

Kalani

Silas put me down after a while. It felt as though her walking for a long time but he finally got to 2 big doors.

Two men stand at the door and Silas says something to them in Italian.

"per chi sei qui?" one of the guard asks. He's huge, towering over Silas but Silas doesn't look a bit scared.

"che cazzo intendi per chi sei qui? Sai chi cazzo sono quindi apri quella fottuta porta! " Silas yells.
(what the fuck do you mean who are u here for? You know who the fuck i am so open the fucking door)

I jump a bit and he looks at me with sorry full eyes and squeezes my hand, "le mie scuse amore mio"
(My apologies my love)

The guards open the door and me and Silas steps into a dark room. When he closes the door, the lights come on my my eyes widen.

There's a huge desk in front of me, and on one side of me, there's a wall full of different types of guns.

And on the opposite side, there's bow and arrows, knifes, hammers, wrenches and more.

" Kalani sit down " I look over at Silas and I step back.

" Whats going on Silas? Is that even your real name??!? Have you been lying to me this whole time?" I panicked. I mean hell, I knew Silas was lying to me about something but what the fuck is all of this shit?

" Amore, I can tell you everything if you'd just take a seat. Just hear me out. "

I hesitantly take a seat and stare at him.

" Talk. I want to know everything. And so help me fucking god if you lie" I threaten.

Silas

FLASHBACK

" you have to hide them Giovanni " my mother panics.

I stand at the stairs and watch my step dad and my mother argue. They do it every night. It's endless. It's about the same thing.

Mafia this. Mafia that.

Why can't he just leave? Wouldn't we be okay?

" they'd have to go by themselves. Silas is 15 and sage is 7! They cant go live off by themselves. "

" You're putting the kids in harms way vanni! The safest thing for you to do is take them to the safe house. You owe Andrei Ivanov 2 million worth of drugs and you don't even have that shit! Think about this. You not keeping them safe is going to fucking kill them. They don't know anything about this? Don't let them take my kids away from me. Please " Mother sobs and I wince.

Mom never cries. Who the hell is andrei ivanov?

"Okay. You're right. Go tell this kids we're leaving tonight"

TONIGHT? What about my friends. What about school.

What about kalani?

She's gonna be so fucking mad at me.

I run back upstairs and grab my phone, my sneakers and my jacket.

I have to go find her.

FLASHBACK OVER

"And that was the night I came to you and the night I left."

"So why did you say all those hurtful things? "

I rubbed my head and I looked out the window, "I knew it was going to be hard. I couldn't bare the thought of me leaving you. I loved you. That's why I said those things. Yeah there was FaceTime, messaging and calls but It wouldn't be the same. I couldn't love you form a distance"

I knew how I felt about her when I left. I think the night I left is the night I realized I loved her more than my best friend.

I haven't cried that hard ever until the day I had to leave. God I missed her like hell but there was nothing I could do about it.

" So you took care of sage until u turned 18? " She asks.

I shrugged, " Well not really because as soon as I turned 18 I had to still take care of her. After that night our stepfather dropped us off, he never came back. I still don't know where he is. "

I've been trying to contact him down but it's no use and as for my mother. She's dead.

She hesitates before asking, " And your.. mom? "

" Dead. After the Leader of the Russia mafia found where we lived, it was the day mom came to check up on us after 3 years of being alone, He killed her. Right on our doorstep before she could even walk in " I say. I never really had time to grieve her. I was always figuring out what the hell was going on. We had one person. His name was Lorenzo rinaldi, a good friend of my stepfather.. he was the only one who could exit and enter our home. But he rarely was there because she was an assassin, always on the job.

" I'm sorry " I shrug again. No need to pity me. I don't really care for it anymore.

Shit happens.

And she so happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.

" How did you get into all of this mafia stuff? What do you even do? "

I exhale, " Well I'm actually a capo. I'm one of the dons most trusted Allies. He found me when I turned 16. I was first an assassin myself. But I've gained.. Um some trust. So after a while I was set to become a Capo. Only because of someone that I know " she doesn't have to know that she's the reason I'm a capo. I can tell her that later.

If she ever asks.

" So you're a trust allie of the Don? " I nod my head.

" Do you guys do tr- " Before she can finish Sage busts through the doors with blood everywhere. Her hands, face and body

" We need to leave. NOW! "

Oh?