OUT?

Waking up was extra hard. Couldn't get any sleep. I haven't really been able to in the past couple weeks. I'm tired. Drained. But I still had to get up.

It's now 5:12 and I'm currently at Zara trying to find something to wear for the show tonight. I am on the job tonight for makeup, but I'm meeting up with Harlow, Avavia, and Hayden tonight at the club after im done.

After yesterday, I needed a drink. After the whole incident with Silas, I need a drink DESPERATELY.

It was okay and all. You know, going with Silas to the cliff and just sitting there in our thoughts. It's nice.

I'm still mad at him. I still fucking despise him with every bone in my body. But it's the thought the counts. Am I right?

My phone starts to ring, and I see it's Silas.
God are you fuck-

" Hello ?? " I say picking up the phone.

" Hey kalan- "

I put down my stuff and Place my fingers on my temple, " Silas- how the hell did u get my number? And why the hell is your number saved in my- you know what, never mind. What did u call for? "

There was a long pause and I was getting a bit impatient.

" hell- "

" uh- Yes um sorry. I was just calling to see what u were doing Toni- "

" nothing, goodnight Silas "

I hung up the phone and put my phone on DND.

God he could be such a pain in the ass sometimes.

Stepping into the line I wait until I'm the next one in front of the register. I still would never u deft and why Zara's lines are so long.
______________________________

After the show, I was seriously tired. It started at 7, ended at 10 and now I have to go back home to get dressed.

" have a goodnight lani " Jenny says.

I say goodnight, hop in my car and pulled off to find my way home.

While I'm driving my phone starts to ring.

" Hello? "

" Hi kalani, this is the mental institution. I calling to inform u that your mother Alura rivers- "

I hang up immediately.

Same fucking shit.

Always calling about the same shit.

I chuckle to myself and shake my head. They've been calling for the past 4 years. I'm tired. So drained of getting the calls. She put herself self through this shit, I didn't. All the fucking pain she's caused, she deserves to rot in hell. Burn. Die. Hell if i care.

Turning up the music on full blast, I make my way home.

~~

Opening the door, I step in, take off my shoes and coat. I walk towards the kitchen, grab my wine and head upstairs to take my shower.

I'm so tired and I don't wanna go out but i have no choice.

Popping the bottle open, I take a long swig and turn on the water for a bath.

Grabbing my rolling tray, I start rolling and taking off my clothes.

About an hour later im out and putting on my moisturizer and my underwear. I head towards my closet and grab my clothing out for the night.

I slip on my dress, shoes and grab by bag.

I get a call from hayden and she lets me know she pulled off and was on her way.

I reply okay, lock my doors and head out towards my car.

HIIII.

k bye lol