shit indeed

Kalani's Pov

Holy fuck. Shit shit shit shit.

In this moment, that's exactly what was going through my head right now.

I can't believe he's here. What- I don't even know what to say. So I'm just here staring at him like an idiot. I never thought this day would come. What the fuck do I even say to him?!?!" Holy shit it's u, thanks for leaving me all alone drowning in my thoughts sophomore year, with no friends and no one to lean on for 6 years " ? Right I could say that.

Nah I'll save myself the embarrassment.

Taking a step back, I brushed over my my dress and fixed my bag.

" um, sorry excuse me " I say, and bolted to the bathroom..

I hear him calling after me, but under no circumstances I take the chance to look back.

Okay maybe I still needed to pee. Going into the stalls, I pull up my dress and stand over the toliet. I don't know if it's just me, but I REFUSE to sit on public bathrooms toilets, it's so unsanitary.

After I was done doing my business I head out the stall and over to the sink.

" yeah girl, he invited me to this fancy ass fashion show "

" girl no, I'll just fuck him, take his money then leave"

I was totally eavesdropping on the girl coming in. I guess she saw me looking at her. Embarrassing right?

" what the fuck are u looking at? " She drops her phone to the side and smacks her gum annoyingly. To be fair, she was a beautiful girl but her attitude was not it what so ever.

Drying off my hands I turn towards her, " I'm literally looking at u, bitch " I say with the same energy, and walk out the bathroom. The audacity these hoes have.

Going towards the entrance I spot Jenny and a couple other people that I think may be attending the same dinner.

Walking awkwardly towards the entrance I tap Jenny on her shoulder and she turns around.

" Well hello kalani, you look very nice. Are u ready to head out? " she asks

" Thank you, you look nice too. Yes I'm ready, just text me the address and I'll meet you guys there "I say. Their riding a limo to dinner, but I'd rather take my car.

" alright, I'll see you there " exiting the door, I start to head over to the crib to wait for my car. Once the valet boy brings me my keys, I get in my car, put the address into my gps and head to the restaurant.

After 15 minutes I pull in front of the restaurant and head inside. Spotting Jenny and a couple others, I make my way over to the table.

" I've seen u made it kalani! Come sit here " James exclaims and points next to a empty chair next to him.

Putting my bag over my chair I then sit down.

" We have some one else joining us for dinner tonight and they should be here very soon " Raymond says ( the bosses assistant )

" speaking of him, here he is "

Looking up from my lap, I spot the one man I tried avoiding all night.

You have got to be shitting me.

Silas walks in, with black slacks, a black dress shirt, with a couple of buttons undone and sleeves up exposing 2 sleeves full of tattoos..

Lord give me strength.

Shut up your supposed to hate him.

Yeah yeah I know but look at him.

No lani get your ass and head out of the gutter and focus on hating him.

But-

NO KALANI

GOD SHUT THE HELL UP SUBCONSCIOUS.

Looking the the left of him, there's a girl wrapped around his arm and twirling her hair in her hand in the other. As they come closer I realize that it's the same bitch from earlier. So that's the man she was talking about fucking then taking his money.. Silas.

" everyone meet Silas Kingston " Jenny says eyeing him like he's a piece of meat. Gross.

The girl next to him spots me looking at Silas and then runs her hands over his arm. Ummm okay?

His hair is messy, dark black.

God I could just run my-

KALANI

OKAY OKAY SORRY DAMN.

His hands are filled with rings. lord have mercy.

Kalani if u don't stop right now.

Okay I'll stop my bad.

" why don't u two take a seat next to kalani "

As soon as Jenny says my name, Silas eyes dart directly to me. It's like he was staring into my soul. His jaw clenches and he gives Jenny a small nod and head towards the seat next to me.

Shit.

Yes. Shit indeed lani.

I feel his eyes burning into my body as I avoid his gaze. God he makes me nervous.

Kalani....

sorry but he does.

Yk what.

I see him from the side of my eye, leaning in towards my ear. His breath tickles the side of my neck and I suddenly forgot how to breathe.

" you look good kalani " he says in a low tone. God it's been so fucking long since I've heard that voice. It's clearly been long because his voice is dangerously deep.

No one must have noticed because everyone was talking about the fashion show tonight. But one person did. The girl that he came with.

Fuck.