Well okay?

Kalani's POV

It's been about 2 weeks since I last had an encounter with Silas.

I'm glad he's keeping his distance. I don't wanna fucking run into him again. Seeing him again, idk what I'd do with myself. He just makes me fucking angry. Confused? Yes. Annoyed with how he left? Yes. I still can't get it though my thick ass skull, why he left. He won't tell me shit. At fucking all. It's Bullshit. Complete utter bullshit.

Putting all my thoughts to the side, I sigh and get ready for another day at work. Boss says that there's gonna be some ideas needing to be talked about for the next fashion show. It's gonna be a big ass meeting, with models, camera crew, makeup artist and other people who are doing business with the model industry.

After getting out the shower, I pick out my underwear, and put on some coca butter.

Settling on black sweatpants, and long sleeve off the shoulder crop top with a slit in the front. Pairing it with some rick owens and a black Prada bag.

it's chilly as fuck in the building so I literally always gotta come in with sweats half of the time

it's chilly as fuck in the building so I literally always gotta come in with sweats half of the time. I grab my keys and a black trucker hat and and head out the door.

Getting there within 45 minutes, I grab my keys and my makeup bags and head towards the entrance.

Seeing jaleen at the desk, she looks up and gives me a warm smile. I've always been fond of her. She's the sweetest girl ever.

" Hello Kalani, Good morning ! " she exclaims.

" hi jaleen, good morning to u too. "

" the meeting today is quite early, so just head up to the Sixth floor, take a right, then head 4 doors down and it should be on your left! "

Nodding my head with a small smile, I say thank u and head towards the elevator.

Pressing the 6th button I patiently wait for it to come down.

Walking into the elevator, I turn to hear someone yelling.

" fuck, WAIT ONE SECOND HOLD THAT! "

Holding the button to hold the elevator, I wait until the person enters the elevator.

Looking up to give the person a smile, it drops instantly.

what the fuck?
____________________________________

Silas's POV.

Fuck.

Kalani?

She lets out a small chuckle and shakes her head.

" wow? Stalking me now? " god she looks so fucking good.

Taking me away from my thoughts I enter the elevator, and as soon as I enter we both press the same floor number at the same time.