Lani this, Lani that

" Kalani! You're needed in section 7! Please hurry, I've been telling u this for 10 minutes now " James yells from the corner of the room.

Gosh, I've only been here for fucking 4 months, i can't finish helping everyone at one time. Im one person for fucks sake.

" fanculo " I muttered, finishing up the 3rd model.
(Fuck)

Running like I have my head cut off, I grab my brushes and makeup bags before rushing over to section 6.

" Jesus fuck kalani, I said section 7! Open your goddamn ears " ARGHHH! I'm so stressed.

" SORRY IM GOING NOW " I yell rushing to the other side resisting to roll my eyes.

As u can see, I do makeup. I work for a modeling agency. It's been my dream since I was 14. I was born in Italy Rome, but moved to the us when I was 6. I grew up in Vegas with my mom and little brother. Makeup was my source of relaxation, and I've always wanted to do this, so after college moving to Atlanta for this job was the best decision I've ever made. Of course not when James is always fucking yelling at me.

When getting to the last model, I put my stuff down and rushed over to her taking out all my brushes.

" Hi, I'm kalani rivers and I'm going to be doing your makeup today since Lizzy isn't here today. " I say eagerly while opening the pack of brushes.

" God, I hope you're good, and hurry up because I have to go on in 15 " she says while rolling her eyes.

I hate models like her. Like why cant u be patient. Of course I can't rush because if I do, your makeup is going to come out looking like a 2 years old did it for gods sake.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

15 min later I surprisingly finish on time.

" And you're done " I say applying the last bit
of lipstick.

She stares into the mirror, a grin mirroring on her face, but once she notices it she falters back to her bitchy state.

She exhales then runs her hands over her dress that was provided and turned to me to speak.

" u did good newbie. You didn't fuck up, but next time apply more lipstick " she says in a rude manor.

She turns to leave and exit towards the stage.

" fottuto monello " I muttered.
( fucking brat )

I'm so tired. I've been working since 9 this morning. I gathered all of my makeup pretty fast before rushing to get my jacket. I cant wait to get home. My feet are killing me and all I need is a whine glass and a hot bath.