we're okay

TW : RAPE/ABUSE

( if you are uncomfortable with this topic skip- I'll give a reminder when it goes in to talking about the topic )

Silas

Shivering and standing at my door, Kalani looks at me with tears streaming down her face and her arms wrapped around her body.

I move aside and let her come in. She hesitantly steps in and I close the door.

" Wait here okay? " She looks down out the ground and nods. Walking towards the living room I stand infront of the TV and grab the remote.

" Bitch move! You're not made of glass " Rowan yells. I shake my head and pause the movie. I motion them to get up and get out.

" Kalani's here and she not in the best state. So I need you two fuckers to get out please " Kalen looks at me with wide eyes.

" She's here? Why? " I shrug my shoulders and roll my eyes.

" Dick I would know if u leave. She's fucking cold and she's standing by the door so get your shit and leave please " Rowan chuckles and they both grab their coat and head towards the door.

Kalani lifts her head up and wipes her tears.

" H-hi " She mumbles shifting on her feet.

" Hey mama. Damn she's cuter in person Si- " Before kalen can say anything else, I open the door and push him out.

" Sorry about him. It's nice to meet you, and have a goodnight " Rowan smiles and turns to me and nods. Nodding back he rushes out the door, closing it behind him.

Looking at kalani she's looking the opposite way of me and speaks up, " I'm sorry- I should go. I didn't have a ride home- I didn't even know u had people over. I would have called but while I was walking here- "

I stare at her in disbelief. " What do you mean walk?? "

She scoffs and chuckles but it was a sad one, " You know Silas. Like with my two feet down the str- " I cut her off and roll my eyes.

" No smart ass, that's not what I ment. You walked all the way over here- which I'm guessing from your job- Kalani are u serious? That's a fucking- ALMOST- 2 hour walk? " I say in rage. What the fuck possessed her to walk all the way here? Why didn't she call me? I would have came to pick her up.

" Don't even worry about it. We'll talk about that later. You're cold. Come on and let me get you some clothes " She nods and follows me up the stairs.

Kalani's POV

Following him up the stairs, I cant but help to think of the incident that I just came across.

Was I that bad of a daughter? That bad that my own mother couldn't even love me?

I didn't even realize I was crying until I felt a hand on my cheek. Silas's green eyes look up at me in worry and I look down at my shoes.

"'Here's your clothes. You can take a shower. And I'll be out waiting outside that door " He hands me a huge black marvel shirt, socks and boxers. Thanking him quietly, he exits the room and I walk towards the bathroom, closing it behind me.

Taking off all my clothes, I turn on the shower and step in.

And cry.

Fucking pathetic I know. I slid down the wall, held my naked body and cried. Everything hurts.

Why does this shit happen to me? I cant do this anymore. I'm so tired.

So so damn tired. Why me? God why me. I asked myself that question and never got a clear answer.
After I couldn't cry anymore, I actually got the courage to stand up, shaky legs and all and do my business.