Let me explain

Silas POV

Buttoning up my shirt, I get a text from Josiah letting me know, that kalen and Roman just got to the club.

I really didn't wanna go but kalen insisted because I supposedly am always " working ". Slipping on my sneakers, my rings, and a couple of chains.

Getting ready to walk out the door; my phones starts to ring,

" Uh Silas? " yells Josiah over the music.

" What siah? I'm on my way there now ", I tell sage I'm leaving out and head to the garage.

" Well uhhh- kalani, she's uhhh, she's here sitting in the vip section, we are all sitting at. "

Shit.

" She's what??? "

I haven't really talked to her since I dropped her off. After I drove her home, she hasn't called me or talked to me.

When I tried calling her today, that resulted in me getting hung up on.

She's so goddamn rude sometimes.

I wonder why I even try.

" She's here silas, what are u gonna do? "

" well shit, I'm coming regardless "

" Silas I don't think that's a- "

I didn't even let him finished, I hung up. I've been dying to talk to her for a long time. Well not that long, I saw her a couple ago but still.

A couple minutes later, I pull up to the club waiting for the valet boy to come and get my car. I'm so tired honestly. I want to go home.

Getting out of the car and handing my keys to him, I enter the club making my way to the back where the vip section was.

" AYOOO my man, glad u came "
I look over to see kalen. Drunk as fuck. The usual.

" yeah yeah where everybody else at? " I ask looking around. He pointed his head towards the right and god damn I almost lost my breath.

Kalani POV.

We locked eyes for the first time in weeks. Weeks. And has this man ever looked this fine. It fucking angers me that I'm like this. One minute I'm thinking about how much I want to rip his fucking head off, and the next I think about ripping his clothes off.

I hate it so damn much.

I see him walking over to me, and I look away quickly. I feel his presence in front of me but I don't dare to look up.

" Lani. "

Don't look up bitchhh.

I curse my subconscious and stupidly look up.

There he fucking was. Standing right in front of me.

" What ? " I snapped. I didn't have time for his shit today.

" You know what? Come here. " He stated with his jaw clenched. He started to walk away to the back of the club and I wondered if I should just sit here and stay or get up and follow him.

Bitch don't go-

Me being the dumbass I make my way up, grabbing my clutch going to the back of the club where he was.

I walked into the one room that was here and saw him sitting down on the sofa with his legs spread. He had a blunt in his hand, and he signaled me over to him.

I walked slowly and stood in front of him.

He stood up, took the blunt and motioned it to me. I grabbed it, took a puff and handed it back.

" What's going on with you? Why you always snapping at me and shit? " he asks.

I shook my head, returning around ready to head out the door, when I feel a hand grab my waist. I turn around and look up at him.

He tilted his head to the side and looked at me " non essere così, bellissima" He says.
( don't be like that beautiful )

My stomach did that weird shit again. I loved when he spoke to me in Italian, he used to do it when we were kids, when he picked up on what I was teaching him, and I swear I could never get tired of it, but I disregarded it and I laughed.

" sii come silas? " I ask.
( like what Silas? )

" You know. Like u tired of me and shit. I told u I'm sorry, what more do u want? " He says, a bit agitatedly, switching to English.

" More than a weak ass apology and a sorry ass lunch. That's fucking what. I want an explanati- " I start but he cuts me off.

Bitch.

" You want shit I cant give u. I told u this already. Disregard that. "

Walking up to him, I looked him dead in the eye, and grabbed his face in between my hands, " I'm getting tired of the way you're sp- " I'm about ready to swing if he cut me off again.

" Nah I'm getting tired of the way u speaking to me. I've fucking tried. For fucking weeks. You won't open up to me. I tried calling u, and your rude ass hangs up every chance u get. I've tried to explain to u why I cant but u dodge the fucking bullet all the time. " He runs his hands down his face, shaking his head pacing around.

I put my clutch on the couch and sit down.

" Yeah. You're right. " I state. He wants to fucking argue now?? Okay. " I do dodge the fucking bullet. You wanna fucking know why? What hurts the most is that I trusted u blindly. And god was I so fucking oblivious, and you proved to me how fucking blind I was. To trust u. U drilled the worst shit in my head when u left. I won't be forgiving you any time soon Silas, and I FORVER mean that shit. "

I watch as he looks at me. No words just looks at me.

He comes closer and sits next to me. Silence engulfs us and he speaks after a few moments.

" i cant stress this enough. If I could take all this shit back I would. Please believe me. I lost the one I loved the most. My best friend. My family. The love of my life all in one. I thought about you everyday. Talked about u to my friends even when u weren't there. You probably think I'm full of shit. But please, I'm trying to make shit better. It's taking sometime lani. All I'm asking for is for u to have a patience, and I feel like that's a lot I'm asking for u because you've been patient for years. Just wait for me, like I've waited for you, At least? "

I look over my shoulder at him. Tears brimming in my eyes. He makes no comment about it but wipes the tears that fell down my cheek.

" Don't cry bella ragazza " he tucks a piece of hair behind my hair.
( pretty girl )

I probably look a mess, eyes puffy and red. He didn't care tho, shit went south and we both leaned in closer and I suddenly felt his lips on mine.
~~

Shits getting heated WHATTTT LMFAO