Dresses

Kalani's pov.

" Levántate y ayudanos PERA! " Harlow screams, pushing off Hayden to the ground.
( get the fuck up and help us bitch )

" FERMATEVI RAGAZZI ! CHE DIAVOLO! " I yelled. They've been bickering for hours, and all I want to to do is get all this shit done.
( stop you guys, what the hell )

I called their asses over to help me, but instead they are fighting and arguing like 7 year olds.

Getting up, I head to the kitchen to grab a bottle of wine. Fuck, I just remembered the show I'm supposed to be attending is in a day. I desperately need a goddamn outfit.

" hey you guys, come here "

Hayden and Harlow get up from the couch and grab the bottle of wine. Heading to the cupboards I pull out 3 wine glasses and set them on the table.

" I need u guys to help me find an outfit for the the fashion show Friday "

I've always been good at fashion but I'm very picky so I've come to the conclusion that I need help with an outfit.

" OH MY GOD LETS DRIVE TO THE MALL! " Hayden screeches.

Fuck I hate the mall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 1/2 later...

" please let me leave. I'm tired and ready to go guys " we've been in the goddam mall for over 2 hours " I whined.

We've been in every store u can think off and I still can't find anything to w-

" OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!!! " Harlow pushes me and hayden into a small boutique shop and rushes me to a gold slip bodycon dress flowing to the floor.

Woah

Woah. It was so beautiful. It really wasn't too much and wasn't to less of a dress for the show.

" PLEASEEE u have to buy this. Please bye this " Hadyen begged holding the dress out in front of me.

I mean I could try it on and see how it looks....

" I don't know if I'm gonna buy it guys, but I can try it on " I say taking the dress.

After trying on the dress, I step out of the dressing room and walk towards my friends.

" uhhh guys? "

They both snap their heads towards and starts smiling like two big dum dums.

" You have to get it now. Like there's no way u have to leave the dress "

" you look absolutely stunning lani!!! " Hayden smile grows even wider.

I really haven't treated myself to something this nice before so I guess I can buy it. After all it's a beautiful dress.

Giving Hayden and Harlow a small nod, they jump up and down eagerly. Turning around scoffing, I go back to the fitting room. What a bunch of 5 year olds.

After paying for the dress, we head to my house. I payed $394 for the dress. It wasn't bad.

Hayden and Harlow, headed home after and I was left alone fixing the rest of my plant house.

Getting ready for the show

Getting ready for the show. I grab my things from out the bag and set them together in the closet and then head to the bathroom to take a shower.

I have to go fill in for Lizzy again tomorrow for another modeling show and I need to go and buy a bit more makeup.

I have a LONGG day tomorrow.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

HELLO GUYS!

IM SORRY THAT THIS CHAPTER WAS KIND OF SHORT.

IT REALLY ISN'T MUCH.
BUT NOW U GET TO SEE WHAT HER DRESS LOOKS LIKE FOR THE FASHION SHOW SHE GOT INVITED TO!!!

I wonder who's gonna be there 👀

ONCE AGAIN PLEASE EXCUSE MY POOR ITALIAN AND SPANISH. IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM AM I FLUENT IN EITHER LANGUAGE!

Please make sure to share, vote and like🖤