God how much i lo-

Kalani
MATURE CONTENT🔞

His hands glide down the  boxers and I look down at him.

fuck .

He looks at me with the most devious look that could just set me off in a second. He lingers kissing along my thighs and looks at my pussy.

'' you're so fucking wet for me '' I squirm at his choice of words and I breathe heavily. Dipping his fingers into me, he starts to pump in and out of me, my moans starting to get loud.

'' faster... oh god faster '' I needed more. God I haven't got off like this in a while. Rocking my body back and fourth against his fingers, my hips roll as he plunges hard, in and out. Jesus fuck. My nipples start to tighten because of the hair around us.

I put my hand down and start to rub my clit harder feeling my orgasm starting to build up.

Looking down his eyes meets mine and at that moment I was going to fucking melt. Fuck, he feels so good, fingers so deep inside me. He removes his fingers and his toungue dives so deep in me and I let out the loudest moan.

Grabbing the sheets, He keeps assaulting my pussy and my eyes damn near rolls to the back of my head.

'' oh fuck keep going, you feel... s-so good around me ''I whimper. He goes faster and his hands rub my clit harder and I shudder at the pleasure.

'' Im gonna come- Silas- I- '' before I can continue, I come down on my high and I scream, my body shaking. Looking down I see his head already up and seeing him smile at me. His hands are still gripping my thighs and my juices drip down from his face.

Breathing heavily, I give him a questionable look, " why the hell are u smiling? "

Biting my thigh, he looks down at me again and looks back at my face, '' Never seen anything so pretty and your moans.. fuck "

I look to the side and try to hide my smile, burning in embarrassment. I feel his hands grip my face and he crashes his lips towards my face. Kissing me deeply, I taste myself on his lips, he moves closer to me and my body feels so warm.

''I want to feel you. I want to feel myself so deep inside you. Please let me '' I tip my head back as his mouth grazes my neck, down my nipples, sucking hard. I moan out in pleasure.

'' fuck me Silas. '' He grins and attacks my mouth, while he he grabs a condom from his dresser, I move my hands towards the hem of his sweatpants and start to pull them down.

Oh shit.

I start to shake my head and move up a little. He looks up at me with a questionable face and starts to speak, " what's wrong? Are u not ready? We can wait- "

" It's huge. I- I don't think that's gonna fit " I say cutting him off.

He chuckles and tucks a piece of hair behind my ear, " it's okay, we'll make it fit "

" your going to kill me what the hell?? " Not to boost his fucking ego or anything but he's close to 10 fucking inches. I've never had anything remotely close to his size.

" mhmm, just relax I got you " He looks at me and my heart beats out my chest.

I take a deep breath and nod my head. He rolls the condom on and lowers his self to my entrance. He hold my hands over my head and pushes himself down into me. He groans and tilts his head back.

" it hur-hurts " I shift under him trying to feel a bit comfortable.

" I'm not all the way in yet, just hold still okay? " I nod my head and pinch my eyes shut. He lowers hisself even more until it's all the way in.

I tear escapes my eye and my breathing is ragged, " Are u okay? Tell me when to move. Whenever you're ready " Silas coos in my ear.

It takes me a minute to adjust to his size before I can tell silas, " u can start moving. "

He nods and pumps in and out of me, and I see fucking stars. I dig my fingers into his back and I bring him closer towards my body. The sounds of our bodies slapping together echo throughout the room and our groans and moans get heavier.

'' hard-HARDER '' I scream out.

'' You feel so good " He grunts in my ear. I hum in response and close my eyes shut as we both come down from our highs.

His body collapses on mines and the only thing you hear in the room is our heavy breathing. A couple of seconds later I hear chuckling. Silas lifts his head up.

" Still mad at me? ''

~~

After getting cleaned, Silas gave me some sweats and a huge hoodie and he made us some pasta. Arguing about what movie took us about an hour, but we finally settled on harry potter. He had gave me a blanket and had brought himself one too.

He sat on the opposite side of the couch. I don't know if upset him or something, or maybe he wanted to give me space but I hated it. I hated that I wanted him close to me.

My heart clenches at the thought. I can't believe I had sex with him after the shit he put me through. I haven't let anyone get close to me how I let him get close to me after all these years.

I look over at him and I see him staring at the TV closely. I want him to make a move. Move closer to me but I don't wanna seem clingy.

It's currently 12 and I have work tomorrow. Seeing as if nothing is going to happen I start to remove the blanket.

Clearing my throat to ease the awkwardness, he looks at me and pauses the tv, " What's wrong? "

Shifting on my feet, i look down " I should start heading home, I have work tomorrow- "

He shakes his head and stands up " Stay. "

" I don't have any cloth- "

" I'll take you home in the morning... just please, stay with me " He says with pleading eyes. God he's so damn cute.

Taking a deep breath I step towards him and look up, " Promise me, you'll wake me up in time for work? "

He runs his hands up and down my arms, " I promise. " He leans in and places a lingering kiss on my lips. He backs away and takes me hand and leads me to wear he was sitting.

He open the blanket wider and sits down, pulling me down with him and putting his arms around me.

I lay down on his chest with a smile on my face and I close my close my eyes right after I feel a kiss on my forehead and a small goodnight.

I feel so dumb bruh. This chapter was in my drafts for a while and I never uploaded this LMFAOOOOO I gotta do better bro omg.

Thank u guys so much for 1.62k it means a lot !!🖤🖤