PLEASE READ!

HOLY MOTHER OF CHRIST

THIS BOOK JUST HIT 100K WTF. TYSM FOR THE COMMENTS AND VOTES <33. I'M SO HAPPY, THIS IS UNREAL. THANK YOU FOR READING THIS FANFIC, IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME.

That being said, i have a demon slayer fanfic sitting in my drafts, waiting for me to finish it. But i have no motivation. I really hope i can continue to write, because writing makes me happy, but it also can be tiring. I get bored of writing sometimes and i stop, and then next thing you know, it's been 5 months since you last wrote a full chapter in a day. For this book, i continueously wrote and wrote chapters, but that motivation has left me long ago.

Again, i really want to finish my draft. This draft is probably one of the best written ones i have, but it has yet to be released. I hope i can get it finished with and then publish it. I'm probably thinking of making it into two different books, because i think there'll be at least 100 chapters, which is a bit much. This has nothing to do with the 100k views i got on this book, but this is just a heads up for what's coming! I'm really excited for it. But i think it'll be published in the summer of 2022 😬. I get really busy and as mentioned before, i don't get motivated easily. Plus, there are 205 chapters to the demon slayer manga. That's quite a lot.

Anyways, i hope you enjoyed this book, and again, thank you for 100k views. Give my other fanfic some love and check out my profile! Have a great day/night and make sure you eat, drink, and sleep enough.

-Moonlxght

🎉 You've finished reading •𝐈 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄• 𝑺𝒂𝒔𝒖𝒌𝒆. 𝑼 𝒙 𝑭𝒆𝒎! 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 🎉