Chapter 26

*second person p.o.v.*

R/n= random name

After training, you learned how to do the chidori. For one month you have been non-stop training and eventually, it paid off. It was time for the last chunin exam and you and Sasuke, including Kakashi, were late. You appeared in a tornado of leaves. Literally. "Well, i'm sorry we're late..." Kakashi said with a close eyed smile. "Sasuke...Uchiha." Sasuke said. "Y/n L/n." You say as the crowd goes wild. "Ugh. So much attention. How annoying." You mumble. "Now, now Y/n. It's just because we're late." Kakashi says sheepishly. "Who's fault do you think it is?!" You whine.  "Hey! You're pretty late! I thought you were late 'cause you didn't want to take me on!" Naruto exclaimed. You smiled. "Sorry! It was Kakashi's fault. Oh, and did you win your first round Naruto?" You ask. "Of course!" Naruto shouted. "Don't get too carried away....loser!" Sasuke said back.

"Well, i know it's somewhat rude showing up all flashly like this...but was Y/n and Sasuke disqualified?" Kakashi asked. "Ha. like teacher like student. Jeez. And it's alright, Sasuke's match was postponed and Y/n's match didn't start yet. They aren't disqualified." Genma said. "Ah, that's good to hear!" Kakashi said happily. You rolled your eyes playfully. You looked away and at your opponent. R/n. He was from the hidden rain. His teammates lost in the last exam, R/n was the only one in his team who made it. "Don't lose you two!" Naruto says. "Of course i won't! Who do you take me for?" You said enthusiastically. "Right." Sasuke says. Naruto and Sasuke stare at eachother intensely. "Sasuke!" Naruto suddenly shouts. "I want to fight you too!" Naruto says. "Yeah..." Sasuke replies. The crowd then starts shouting Sasuke's name. "L/n's match is gonna start!" Was declared. You start chuckling. "Okay guys, you can go now." You said to everyone on the ground with you. "Goodluck." Sasuke said. "Ah, don't worry." You said looking at R/n and smirking.

"R/n come down!" Genma shouted. "C'mon Naruto, Sasuke." Shikamaru said as they all left to go up where everyone else was. Kakashi disappeared and R/n came down. "The rules are the same as the preliminaries. The match goes on until one of you die or admits defeat. When it's determind that there's a winner, the match can be stopped. But that's my decision." Genma explained. "Alright." You shrugged. "Both of you, to the middle." Genma ordered. You and R/n took a step to the middle. After a minute, Genma raised his hand and brung it down. "Begin!" He shouted. You and R/n both jumped away from eachother, distancing yourselves. As he jumped away, he made ice spikes and threw them at you. Before it made contact, you made hand signs. "Lightning armor!" You shouted as the tingly sensation appeared. Just in time, the ice spikes were blocked. "W-what?!" You heard R/n shout in frustration. This was the first time you used your lightning armor in the whole chunin exam. In the preliminaries, you only used your katana.

You took out your katana and got into stance. You ran towards R/n. He made an ice wall to stop you, but you easily broke through with your armor and katana. He made more ice spikes and threw them at you. It was useless. The spikes broke as soon as they made contact with your armor. You charged at him with your katana. He made an ice staff and blocked your katana with it. "Bad choice buddy." You say as the katana broke through it. He jumped back and panted. "You should forfeit. There's no way ice is in power here. In this battle, i have the upper hand. Ice is inferier to my lightning armor and katana. And by watching your attacks, it seems your not good with close combat." You said. He made and ice sword this time and charged towards you. You sighed and put your katana in it's holder. R/n swung his sword down on you, but his sword didn't do anything. He repeatedly slammed his sword on your armor until it broke. "Hm. I guess your ice sword is strongest out of all of your weapons. But the thing is, my lightning armor is unbreakable." You whispered into his ear.

During training, you learned how to emit lightning out of your armor. It wasn't too strong though. But it was enough. R/n started to feel your lightning armor tingle and soon enough, he was electrocuted. He cried out in pain and fell to the floor. You released the lightning armor and crouched down to him. "Night night R/n." You said as you gave him a close eyed smile. R/n passed out, and you were named winner for this match. You sighed out in relief and walked out and up to where everyone was. As you were walking, you walked passed Gaara. You and he made eye contact, and if looks could kill, you would be dead by now. Gaara had the intent to kill. And it was scary. Next, you walked passed Sasuke who smirked at you. "Nice going out there." He said giving you a high five.

"Goodluck. You'll need it. Gaara looks like he wants to kill." You said seriously. "Right." He said as he walked down the stairs and to his match. You poofed next to Kakashi. "Yo." You said to everyone there. They all jumped at your sudden appearance. "Y/n, don't scare us like that." Kakashi said with a hand over his heart. You shrugged and sat next to Choji. "Hey, Choji? Can i have some chips? I'm tired and hungry." You said making grabby hands. "Sure." He nodded and gave you a bag. "Thanks Choji! You're the best!" You beamed as you opened the bag. You started to eat some chips as you watched the match begin. You watched as Gaara made sand come out of his gourd. You sat back and got comfy. "Good job on your match Y/n!" Sakura said. "Yeah! You did great! You're almost as strong as Sasuke!" Ino said. You rolled your eyes at the last part. "Nah. I think Y/n's stronger than Sasuke. I can feel it." Choji said as he munched on his chips. "Why thank you, Choji!" You smiled.

____________________________________________________

We all need a man like Choji. 😌

-Moonlxght

(1077 words)