Chapter 37

*second person p.o.v.*

*2 years and 3 months into training*

"Summoning jutsu!" You shout. Kuro appeared and looked down at you. "Wow. It sure has been a long time since i last seen you Y/n. You're so tall now." Kuro said. The wind blew through kuro's black mane. "Now, what am i needed for?" Kuro asked. "Ask my grandpa." You said. Kuro looked at your grandpa for an explanation. "I would like Y/n to get aquainted with Shiroi and Raion." Your grandpa ordered.

"Right. I'll go home and get them. Summon me in 5 minutes." Kuro said. "Alright then." Your grandpa says. And with that, Kuro poofed away to go get his lion friends. "Who are Shiroi and Raion?" You asked.

"They're Kuro's friends. You should get to know them and bond with them. They'll be your three main summonings." Your grandpa said. You nodded and waited for five minutes. "Okay, you should summon them now." Your grandpa says. You nod and stood up. You walked away from your grandpa and bit your finger. You did the hand signs and yelled summoning jutsu.

A large cloud of smoke filled the air. The smoke soon cleared, revealing Kuro with a giant white lion and a giant caramel coloured lion. "We're here." Kuro's deep voice said. The three lions looked down at you and your grandpa. "What are we here for?" The white lion asked.

The white lion's voice was also deep, but more soothing then Kuro's. "You're all here to bond with Y/n. You guys are her summon animals. I want you four to get to know each other so when Y/n summons you, you would listen to her." Your grandpa explained. "Makes sense." The caramel coloured lion said.

His voice was a bit lighter than Kuro's and the white lion. His voice sounded like a mix between Kuro's and the white lion. "My name is shiroi." The white lion said. "My name is Raion!" The caramel coloured lion said. "You already know my name." Kuro said. "Hello. My name is Y/n, Y/n L/n. Nice to meet you Shiroi and Raion." You introduced.

*2 years and 6 months into training*

Your training in the land of lightning was soon coming to an end, so your grandpa and grandma taught you all you could before you had to leave. "Grandma, grandpa burned my clothing and i don't think you can fix it. I've been wearing this for 2 years. Making it bigger, fixing it and cleaning it won't fix the damage now. I should find something else to wear." You told.

"Yes, i think you're right. Let me find something." Your grandma said. She walked into her room and went into her closet. "Ah! Here we go!" Your grandma exclaimed walking up to you with new clothes. "Here, this was an old ninja outffit i used to wear. I'm sure it'll fit you." Your grandma said pushing you into the bathroom. You put the outfit on and looked at yourself in the mirror.

(A short-sleeved turtle neck and cargo pants with black boots that have heels ^^^ That's what i'm gonna put Y/n in, if you don't like it you can just imagine something else)

It fit perfectly. You took the leaf ninja headband off your head and walked out of the bathroom. Your grandma looked at you and smiled brightly. "It looks great on you!" She squeals. "Thank you. Oh, and i would also like to put my leaf headband on a different fabric. Like a black one maybe." You said. She nodded and left to go grab it. She came back with a nice black fabric.

"Thank you. Again. Now, i'm going to finish up my ninja attire." You said. "Go ahead dear, me and your grandpa will be waiting downstairs." Your grandma said walking away before you could say anything. You held the black fabric in your hand and walked into your room and closed the door. You grabbed a sewing needle and started sewing the metal part of the headband onto the new fabric.

In 5 minutes, you finished. You took the headband in your hands and looked at your hands. There were so many cuts and scars on it. And two long cuts on your left arm, one long and two short cuts on your right. You tied on your leaf ninja headband on your left lower thigh and went to grab bandages.

You grabbed it and wrapped it around both of your hands, fully covering your fingers. You wrapped both hands up to your forearm. You grabbed your katana and put it on your hip. You looked in the mirror in the room. Your outfit looked nice. Except there was something missing. You went to your backpack and found the long brown trench coat.

You put it on and looked in the mirror again. You looked badass. You cleaned the room and put all your belongings into your backpack and slung it on your shoulder. You took one last look around the room and walked downstairs. Your grandparents looked at you. "That looks much better than your old outfit." Your grandpa commented. You walked down to them. "Yeah. Much better." Your grandma said.

"Thank you guys for everything. I can't thank you enough." You said bending down to hug them. "No problem dear." Your grandma said hugging you back. You pulled away from the hug. "Wow. Y/n, you got so tall. I never noticed it until now." Your grandma said looking up at you. "Yeah, i guess." You shrugged. You stood up straight. "Well, goodbye. For now. I hope to see you two again." You said.

"Yes, goodbye for now Y/n." Your grandpa smiled. You nodded and opened the door, walking out. Your grandparents stood outside, waving at you. "Just know that i'm proud of you Y/n! Your parents are too, i know it!" Your grandpa shouted. You stopped and looked at them. You gave them a smile and continued your way to the boat where you would be leaving.

"She smiled... after two long years. She finally smiled." Your grandma said. "I guess after F/n and M/n died, she chose not to smile. Glad to at least see it again." Your grandpa said walking back into the house. "Yeah." Your grandma replied before also walking in. 'Can't wait to see everyone again.' you thought excitedly.

_________________________________________________________

Haha lol

-Moonlxght

(1079 words)