EXTRA: Chapter 89 | Christmas Eve Date

Requested by: cherrybomb_5000

Sorry it took so long to write it! I hope you enjoyed this chapter<3

*second person p.o.v.*

It's been 7 months since your first date with Sasuke, and your relationship with him continued to grow throughout that time. You trusted Sasuke, and he did you. You've both been busy, and haven't gotten to see each other in the past few days. Due to missions, time with Sasuke was limited. Sure, sometimes you both would be able to come back for the night, but only a few words were exchanged every night. You were both exhausted and needed a break, although none of you bothered to say so. How stubborn.

You softly sighed when you heard your alarm go off, using your hand to weakly hit it, making the irritating noise stop. Getting up from the bed, you pryed Sasuke's arm off your waist and got out of bed, grabbing your clothes and heading off to the shower. Mid way, you heard a soft knock. "Can i come in?" You heard Sasuke ask. "I'm going to take a shower. Can you wait?" You replied, running a hand through your hair.

"I know. I'm asking if i could join you." That was sudden. "All right, then." You opened the door and let him come in. He was shirtless and his eyes looked tired. "Come on. Get undressed, we have to leave in an hour." You chided. "An hour is plenty of time, my love." Sasuke said. You turned your back to him and slid off your shirt, taking off your pants next. You heard some shuffling behind you, and continued to take off your undergarments.

As you did, Sasuke got the water running. "The water's ready. Come on." He grabbed your hand and you both got into the shower, cleaning each other without a rush. As he scrubbed your head, there was a light knock on the door. "Who is it?" You called out. "Goodmorning, Y/n! Do you know where Sasuke is?" You heard Naruto ask. "Oh. Well, uhm, he's-" Before you could finish your sentence Sasuke responded for you.

"I'm in the bathroom as well." He replied. "Oh, okay- WAIT WHAT?!" You heard Naruto exclaim. A small crash was followed by his shout. "Naruto?" You questioned. "I-i'm fine! I'll j-just go. By the way, Kakashi sensei said that you guys could take the rest of the week off and go on a date or something. It's Christmas, y'know?" Naruto mentioned. "Oh, that's a relief." You sighed. "Oh yeah! And as Kakashi sensei once said, use protection! Whatever that means..." The front door slammed shut, and Naruto left.

You and Sasuke were left frozen, a blush painting your cheeks. Sasuke cleared his throat and continued washing your hair. "Well, since we have the day off, what do you want to do?" Sasuke asked, trying to cut the sexual tension. "I don't know. I'd be fine with anything you'd want to do." You shrugged. "Why don't i take you out on a date? It's been a while since we've got to have some time for ourselves." Sasuke bent down to kiss your shoulder, moving your wet hair out of the way.

"Sure, why not. But i have some things i want to get finished, so maybe you could take me out for some dinner?" You suggested. "Of course. I was planning to do so anyways." He layed his head on your shoulder, closing his eyes and hugging your bare body close to his. It was a good thing you were tall too.

Once you and Sasuke were finished showering, you both got dressed. "I'm gonna go grocery shopping and then hang out with a few friends." You said as you dried your hair. "I'm gonna be helping Kakashi with some paperwork." Sasuke explained as he went to look for some clothes. "Hm? But it's our day off, you sure you want to spend time doing that?" You also went ahead and grabbed some clothing. "I'll also be hanging out with Naruto, so my day won't be too gloomy. More irritating to say the least..." Sasuke mumbled.

You chuckled softly, slipping on your undergarments. "Here, let me help with that." Sasuke helped zip up the backing of your dress.

Author: Ninja Attire