Chapter 22

*second person p.o.v.*

"Okaaaay! I won't lose! I'll bring down whoever comes near me!" Naruto said as he punched the air. Team 7 stood imfront of door 12, waiting for the door to open to head into the forest of death. You took a deep breath to calm your nerves, doing this made your senses more focused. A proctor came over and unlocked the door. It was time. Anko checked her watch. "We now start the second phase of the chunin exam!" She yelled. The doors opened and everyone sprinted in. Your team walked in and was ready to go. Your team was walking, deep in the forest. As you were casually walking, a scream was heard. Everyone turned to the sound. "Was that someone screaming just now?" Sakura asked. "No, Sakura. It was a squealing pig- of course it was someone screaming!" You said sarcastically. A flock of birds flew off from the trees, away from the scream.

"I-i'm getting quite nervous." Sakura said. "It was nothing Sakura, believe it!" Naruto reassures. "I need to pee!" Naruto suddenly said, dashing off to a nearby bush. Sasuke slapped a hand to your eyes, covering it. "Huh?" You say confused. "You don't want to see Naruto pee." Sasuke sighed. Sakura ran over to Naruto and punched him. "Naruto! You don't do that in front of us ladies! Go to the bushes over there!" Sakura shouted. Naruto walked away over to the bushes and did his buisness. Sasuke took his hand off your eyes. "Naruto is just too much sometimes." You facepalm. "Yeah, tell me about it." Sakura says sighing from beside you. Naruto comes back and you noticed right away, that wasn't Naruto. You known Naruto for a few years, so you knew everything about Naruto. "Ah! That was a lot! It was refreshing!" The stranger said. "Like i said! Not infront of ud ladies!" Sakura yelled. Sasuke ran over to the stranger and kicked him to a tree. You took your katana out and held it to the strangers neck. "H-hey, Y/n, Sasuke, don't you think you're taking it too far?" Sakura stuttered.

"What was that for?" The stranger said. You pushed your katana a bit further into his neck, drawing a drop of blood. "What are you doing?" He asked confused. "That's our line." Sasuke said. The stranger took a kunai out and pushed the katana away, jumping away from you. Sasuke goes after Naruto and fights against eachother with kunai. "Sasuke, please stop!" Sakura said, standing by the sidelines. "Sakura. Look closely. This is a complete stranger. If you remember, Anko sensei cut his cheek with a kunai. But do you see the cut on him now? Besides, the real Naruto doesn't wear his shuriken holster on his right leg." You told Sakura. The stranger looked down shocked. "Where's the real Naruto?!" Sasuke demanded. The stranger poofed and turned back into his original form.

*mini timeskip*

After fighting with the imposter, you watched as he hopped away. Team 7 formed a circle and discussed what just happened. "If we get seperated, don't trust anybody, even if they look like your teammate. So, we'll decide on a password." Sasuke explained. "Password?" You asked. "If the password is incorrect, no matter what he looks like...presume he is an enemy! I'll only say it once, so listen closely. You ask, ninja song, ninja chance. The answer is: the chance to sneak up when a large number of enemies are making a scene. The quiet place has no secret hideout. It is important for a shinobi to know the right time. The time when an enemy is tired and drops his guard. That's it." Sasuke finished. "Alright. Got it." You and Sakura agree. Naruto looks in confusion. "Could you say that again?" Naruto asks. "Naruto, he said he would only say it once." You told the confused Naruto. "Once and that's it. I'm not saying it again." Sasuke says. Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura start saying about how they remembered it and Naruto being the idiot he is, said he did too.

Sasuke stood up and said he was going to carry the scroll. You suddenly feel something cut your cheek. You looked around for a weapon. There was none. You feel some sort of wind and look deep into the forest. The wind got stronger and started to blow everyone violently. "A new enemy?!" Sasuke shouted as the wind blew in his face. The wind blew you all away, everyone going into hiding. You found Sasuke and Sakura. "Hey, guys!" You whisper shouted. Sasuke took out the kunai. "Stay where you are. What's the password? Ninja song, ninja chance." Sasuke asked. "Oh, right. the chance to sneak up when a large number of enemies are making a scene. The quiet place has no secret hideout. It is important for a shinobi to know the right time. The time when an enemy is tired and drops his guard. Right? Or did i miss something?" You thought aloud with a hand on your chin. Sasuke rolled his eyes. "It's Y/n alright. Still just as stupid." Sasuke said. You looked at him offended.

"Owwwww! Hey everyone, are you okay?!" Naruto shouted as he ran over to his team. "Naruto, stop!" Sakura said. Naruto stopped in his tracks. "What's the password? Ninja song, ninja chance." You say with your katana out. "I know! the chance to sneak up when a large number of enemies are making a scene. The quiet place has no secret hideout. It is important for a shinobi to know the right time. The time when an enemy is tired and drops his guard!" Naruto answered....correctly. Sakura sighed out in relief. "How many times does the enemy need to take Naruto." You mumbled and sighed. "What was that Y/n?" Sakura asked. "No, nothing." You reply as Sasuke threw his kunai at 'Naruto'. The imposter dodged it and looked at Sasuke in confusion. "What are you doing Sasuke?! He said the password correctly!" Sakura shouted. "Sakuraaaaa." You whined. "I thought you were smart. Do you think Naruto could remember that? Since when did Naruto have good memory? He said earlier that he wanted Sasuke to repeat the answer because he COULDN'T remember it. This is another imposter." You explained. "Oh. You're right. Naruto would've said he forgotten." Sakura said.

"Exactly. Now, show your true self, you imposter!" Sasuke shouted. The stranger smirked and licked her lips. "Now i know who it is. It's the tongue lady we saw from before the exam." You said glaring at her. The lady poofed and turned into her original form. "But if you knew he would forget it, why make the password so long?" She asked. "I knew that you were underground eavesdropping on our conversation. I chose that password on purpose." Sasuke said. "Oh really? So you're not tired or letting your guard down. This will be more fun than i thought." The lady said. She took out an earth scroll and held it. "You need an earth scroll, don't you? 'Cause you have the heaven scroll." She asked. She brought the earth scroll to her mouth and wrapped her tongue around it, pushing it further into ther mouth and eventually swallowing it. "Eugh. Disgusting." You cringed. "Well, let's begin...the battle for the scrolls. Life or death!" She said licking her lips.

___________________________________________________

Looks like OROACHimaru decided to make an appearance.

-Moonlxght

(1246 words)