Pergamonmuseum

Walking up the large flight of stairs, we walk inside and show our tickets. As soon as we're in, we walk further in to see the start of many beauties. Ancient artefacts with amazing stories sit among us. As I look around, we unconsciously separate with our minds focus on different things.

———

Victoria's POV

Gemma sits opposite me with her legs and arms crossed. She eyes me longer then looks at the others, "What?" All she does is keep staring then stands up and walks to the kitchen.

Megan takes a seat beside me and laughs, "Ooo you've done something and don't know what you've done" She tries to mock but it just annoys me more.

"All you've done is stated the obvious"

Today has been pretty crazy, since Holly and Willow left we have been busy. I came over to Holly's just to grab some food, just to see Joe snooping around. He seemed to be looking for something. When I caught him out, he looked pale and then blew up with anger. We had a heated argument then he left. Going to his office, I saw that everything was fine accept the bookshelf looked odd. I noticed a book that was sticking out, when I put it back the bookcase made a loud clicking sound.

I called the Gemma and Waylan. They came with Megan and Zack, we opened the bookcase and saw a separate room. You wouldn't even think it was there, but then again Holly's house is quite big.

We saw a whole bunch of photos of Willow on the wall, some newspaper clippings of the Grey and Parker family as well as some case files. Waylan looked around the room and found a couple things that left him with a chill. We decided to call his parents and now we're here.

Gemma has been off all day and honestly I don't know why. No ones told Holly or Willow about this because they deserve to enjoy their weekend. Harley states that photos of her daughter for a bit then walks towards Megan and I. "Those photos, they are taken around the first time Holly and Willow met. But then stop after a couple weeks, he and Holly hadn't broken up yet"

Willows mum, Diana walks in with the case files in hand. She is honestly such a beautiful woman, so dominating. I didn't notice that I was staring until Megan nudged me. "I think I know why Gemma wants to kill you. You're gawking at Willows mum as if she is a gold steak...the good thing is that you look at Gemma way more than that"

That's when I see Gem staring at me, so I stand up and grab her arm. Taking her upstairs to one of the guest bedrooms, I close the door and stare into her eyes. "You have some drool there" She says softly as she approaches me.

Her thumbs grazes my lips and I feel butterflies erupt. "That's from being with your fine ass"

"Oh so it's not from staring at Mrs Greys fine ass?"

Laughing, I lean in and kiss her softly yet passionately. Her lips are so soft and so inviting that I nibble on her bottom lip slightly, making her moan a little. She wraps her arms around my neck and draws me in further. My hands grip her waist and slip underneath her shirt. The door opens and we separate. Meg stares at us amused, "Come on, we need to find out some shit"

When we get downstairs, Diana walks to Harley and looks annoyed. "So someone or this Joe person has been stalking my daughter and you want us to do nothing?!"

Harley puts a hand on her arm and rubs it slowly, "I'll get some people to follow Joe around. Then I'll get Sasha to see what she has on him. For now, I have a feeling she is safe. But once she's back, we will need some security on her. I'm not having anything happen to our kid" Diana immediately calms down with Harleys soothing and comforting voice.

She looks at me and frowns slightly, "How about Holly? We don't know a lot about her and don't know whether or not she will be safe?  I don't want her to get hurt or be in trouble"

"She'll be fine. Holly can stand her own ground. She also has three brothers"

Diana smiles and nods. We all disperse with Gemma following me home. When we get to my place, I take a seat on my couch and she sits with her legs on mine. "Are you still mad?"

She smirks and straddles me, "Nope but...."

———

Holly's POV

When we finished from the first museum, we decided to go for a walk and look around the city. Willows parents booked us this restaurant that apparently has food to die for and Willow seems really excited to go. A bit too excited, she also keeps texting someone.

As we get there, I see Francine and try to run to the exit but Willow grabs my arm lightly. "We're about to get caught! Look!"

She looks up and smirks then walks towards Francine. They're talking and smile then look at me, now I'm just confused. As she approaches, so does Francine. Then I see that person I saw earlier, I swear she is so familiar. "Come on, we're all going to have dinner together" Willow says lightly as we all walk to a table. She then looks at me, "I'll explain" She mumbles.

We take a seat and I happen to stare of the girl. She's around my age with a strong look, her eyes gaze upon Francine. I watch as they whisper among each other and laugh occasionally. She has dark black hair , it's very short with a slit on her brow. Her eyes are the deepest blue and pop naturally. They look very much in love. That's when I see it! I know her! She was in the school! She was in a yearbook photo a couple years back.

Willow looks at me then at the girl, "Jay, this is Holly"

She smiles, "Nice to meet you Holly, I'm guessing you're very confused right now?"

I nod, "You went to the school right?"

Francine seems uncomfortable but then Jay puts a hand on hers and she calms down slightly. "Yeah I did. I'm not going to beat around the bush, we started dating back when she was my teacher"

Ohhhh. I must be very slow.

"Please don't tell anyone!" Francine says rapidly.

I laugh lightly and so does Willow, "Why would we? We're in the same boat" I say and she nods.

A waiter approaches and we order our food. After some light chit chat and learning more about each other, I realised that Francine isn't that bad. We excuse ourselves, leaving Willow and Jay to talk.

When I get to the bathroom, it's just us. She starts checking her make up in the mirror as I stare at my hands. "How did you guys deal with such an obstacle?"

Her brow raises, "Dating a student?" I nod. "I didn't expect for it to happen. But it did. I was scared and disgusted with myself at first, it was wrong. But then I remembered she was of age, personality, her charm and the way she spoke...the spark. We had our many arguments and times were we thought that it wouldn't work but there was always a fight for it to happen. We fell in love..."

"I'm just scared I guess"

She puts her hand on mine and smiles, "It's a scary situation. You just have to have faith and work together to make it work. She's nearly finished school, you'll have a lot more freedom after that. There will be struggles like family and friends but in the end, it all works out. Just make sure that you both have the same intentions and are willing to trust the process"

I don't know why but I just had the sudden urge to hug her. What she said lifted a weight off my shoulders. "Thank you"

"It's still a bit of a coincidence that we're both here"

"Why do I feel like Willow had this all planned" I say calmly with a smile.

She nods in response and we finish up then walk back to our table. Just as I get close to it, I get a text. It's from Vicky. She says to call her urgently. I have a bad feeling about this...