Chapter 135-Is something wrong?

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Thank you" I said, my voice was barely a whisper.

"My pleasure, princess" he said and hugged me again.

I hugged him back because...I've missed this.

Being in embrace of someone who I consider like my elder brother, who treats me like a younger sister.

"You know, I've missed being called this" I said but I am sure my voice must be coming as muffled.

"Being called what?" he asked.

I looked at him and said "princess."

He gave a throaty laughter, throwing his head back and and I pouted.

"Oh god. You're really a princess" he said, flicking my nose.

"If you like being called princess, then I'll call you by this name, okay?" he asked me and I grinned.

"Yes, I would love that" I said.

"Princess it is then" he said and broke the hug.

"Now you should go and rest, my princess. We'll meet in the evening, okay?" he said with a smile and I nodded.

When he was about to leave, I pulled him back and said "thank you."

"For what?" he asked, confused.

"For understanding me and not taking me wrong" I said.

"I would never do that, princess. As I said, whatever equation we've with each other will never get affected, be it any reason, even if it is my family or my brother" he said.

"Don't stress your teeny tiny pea sized brain and think much about it. Just enjoy, okay?" he said with a smile and I scowled.

"My brain isn't tiny" I said, narrowing my eyes at him.

"It is princess" he said, flicking my forehead.

"You" I said and he started running while I was chasing him.

Akash's POV

They were running and giggling which brought an instant smile on my lips.

I was still gazing at her when I heard Sophia say "are you really letting her go?"

I looked at her to see her already looking at me.

"Her happiness means the world to me" I said, looking at Siya who was still chasing Adarsh.

"You are her happiness" she said.

I looked at her and said "I was, Sophia, I no longer am."

She smiled and said "if you think so, then you are the most dumb person I have ever come across my life."

I gave her a confused look when she said "have you seen the spark in her eyes when she looks at you? Have you seen the way her face glows when anyone talks about you?"

"I...I don't know" I said, still looking at her who was giggling like a little girl, like she used to.

"Women are a little complicated, Akash sir. They say something else when in reality, they want quite the opposite to happen. She might say that she doesn't want to marry you or don't want to be with you but her actions say otherwise" she said.

"I don't know, Sophia. I could never live up to her expectations and I feel that I don't deserve her" I said, looking at Sophia now.

"Let me tell you something Akash sir, if you don't deserve Siya then no one in this world does. You've made mistake when it comes to her and I agree with it but there's no one like you in this world who would go to any lengths to bring her back to how she was. You once told me you could even move mountains for her and I know, you're doing it now" she said.