Chapter 135-Is something wrong?

Start from the beginning

"I loved it" I said with a smile.

"But you...didn't have to do it, for me" I said.

"Of course I had to do it, for you" he said and smiled at me.

"So, you and Adarsh will be living on the second floor?" I asked.

"Yes, I thought it would be better to give you girls some privacy" Adarsh said, coming from behind him.

"That was so thoughtful of you" I said, smiling at him.

"My pleasure, Siya but if you would like a room beside Akash or if you would like to stay in his room, we don't mind, right Sophia?" he said turning to her and she grinned, looking at me.

"Of course, Adarsh sir, that would be wonderful" she said, clapping like an excited child.

My cheeks were almost red by now, I think.

"That's good that we haven't unpacked her luggage yet. Do you want me to send it to Akash sir's room?" Sophia asked.

"Sophia" I said, blushing.

"Enough now, don't tease her. Also, just for your information, me and Siya have never lived together and moreover, we...aren't together" he said and my smiled vanished.

"What?" Adarsh asked shocked and Sophia was mirroring her expression.

My eyes widened, listening to him but then realization hit me like bucket of cold water was poured on my head.

It's true that we aren't together because I was the one who pushed him away and said that I won't marry him so technically, we aren't together but why did it feel like a dagger slicing my heart when he said that?

He didn't say anything wrong. He just said what is true.

I was the one who wanted to leave him and now when he is saying this, it feels like...my soul is wrenching in pain.

"Is..is it true?" Sophia asked.

I didn't have answer to it, so I looked down.

"Bhai...how...I mean" Adarsh said, he was speechless.

"Let's not talk about it. We're all so tired because of all the travelling and jet lag. I think we should all rest. What's say?" Akash said, changing the topic.

"Of..of course. We should go now" Adarsh said with a smile.

Coming to me, Adarsh kissed my forehead, making me close my eyes.

He always gives me a brotherly feeling and I couldn't stop feeling content, so I hugged him, burring my face in his chest and I didn't know when tears made it's way to my eyes.

"Hey, don't worry" he said and kissed my hair, hugging me back while rubbing his hands up and down my back, probably to calm me.

He kept his chin on my shoulder. I couldn't hold back my emotions any longer so I cried in his embrace.

"Shhh...shh Siya, please, don't cry" he said and I looked at him , still in his embrace.

Wiping my tears, he said "these tears are too precious, especially when it comes out of your eyes. Don't waste it. The only tears that should come out of your eyes should be tears of happiness and not tears of pain."

When I was still looking at him, he said "I don't know what's going on between you and Akash and you might think that I would hate you for doing this to my brother but I could never do that, Siya. You're like a little sister to me. Whatever you want, whatever your decision is, I will always support you. No questions asked. I just want to see you happy."