Chapter Twenty-Seven

"Why are you on that website, hyung?" Jungkook walked up behind Taehyung, who was browsing the Internet, seated on the couch in the living room.

"Oh, it's for Jenna's Christmas present." He frowned at the screen.

"Oh wow. Why so many?" Jungkook flopped down next to his friend and leaned over his shoulder to see better.

"Oh, well, that's how it has to be. Three."

"Will they be here on time?"

"Should arrive on Christmas Eve. It's cutting it close, but it's as soon as possible."

"You think she'll like this?"

"Jungkook-ah, seriously, she will love it." Taehyung rolled his eyes and grinned. He had a plan up his sleeve, and it was already being put in motion. He wanted to give Jenna something extraordinary this year. He had earned enough to make this work, and he couldn't wait to see her face.

He knew her quite well. He knew how terrible she was at buying presents for any occasion, and Christmas was no exception.

"Yah, Kookie, I bet she's staring at her screen right now, trying to figure out something to get me this year." The two men laughed.

"Yeah, I bet she is, hyung. Any hints you want me to drop for her?" Jungkook had a sparkle in his eye that betrayed the mischievousness in his heart. He was still a kid at heart, and times like this just brought it out more.

"No. I like to see what Jenna comes up with." Taehyung clicked a few more things on the computer and pulled out his credit card, entering the info into the appropriate boxes. Then he made a note in his phone's calendar and set everything aside.

"Okay, all done. It's set. I have some messages to send, so I'll get to it. See ya, Kookie." He smacked Jungkook's thigh lightly a few times before standing and walking to his room

Jungkook watched his friend walk away and pulled out his phone.

To: Pretty Noona
"I know what hyung is getting you for Christmas."

He was giddy with excitement because he was going to mess with Jenna's head till Christmas. This was going to be so much fun.

* * *

Jenna opened her message from Kookie and read it. Her fingers froze over the keyboard as she thought of how to reply. Jungkook loved playing pranks and teasing people. This could just be him playing a joke on her, or he could really know. Maybe if she knew what it was, she could get something similar to its level. She always felt like Taehyung outdid her when it came to gifts.

Then again, what if she was disappointed with it and then had to fake surprise and love for whatever he gave her? Her face frowned as she began typing.

Jenna: Just so you know, I changed your name on my phone back to EMJJK. You're positively evil, Jungkook. Whatever it is, don't tell me. I don't want to know. o(`ω')o

EMJKK: Ooooh back to evil maknae, eh? I love it. No hints? Sure about that?

Jenna: Yes, Kookie.

EMJJK: Yes, you want hints? Great! Well, for starters, you're going to love it.

Jenna: Jeon Jungkook!! No, I do not want any hints! Don't dare tell me anything else, or I will give all of Trouble your phone number! They've been begging for it.

EMJJK: You wouldn't dare...

Jungkook froze in fear. He had guarded his phone number like the government guards its secrets. He didn't want those pesky kids having his number because they would never leave him alone. Maybe they would sell it to someone. He didn't know. He just always assumed the worst. But, no, this definitely could not happen.