Chapter Twenty-Two

The van drove around to one of the back entrances to Jenna's apartment building. No fans were camped out here, thankfully. They snuck in quickly, telling the manager to come back in a few hours.

They moved through the lobby, catching an elevator fairly quickly, and Jungkook pushed the button for the eighth floor. Once the elevator doors opened, all four young men filed out of the elevator and made their way down to Jenna's apartment door.

Taehyung rang the doorbell and then entered the key code into the keypad on the door. He had texted Jenna on their way here to alert her to their arrival.

He opened the door and kicked off his shoes. The other three followed him in the doorway, also kicking off their shoes, and then followed Taehyung into the apartment.

"In here, boys!" Jenna's voice floated in from the living room. They followed the sound of her voice and entered the room she was in. She was sitting criss-cross on the floor next to the coffee table, while her laptop, papers, and books were scattered in a mess.

She had her hair up in a messy bun, and her glasses were down on her nose. Cups and food wrappers littered the other half of the table.

"Babe, what's this?" Taehyung gestured to the apparent mess around Jenna.

"Oh? Oh. Well, I've been working while I wait here all day. Alone. With nothing to do. No one to talk to." She stared off into space. Taehyung grimaced. It was time to get her out of here and into the outside world for a little bit.

She shook her head and shut the laptop lid. "What brings you guys here? I feel like it's been so long since I've seen you all. It's good to see your smiling faces again." She smiled at each one and pushed herself up off the floor.

"Can I get anyone tea or water or something else to drink?" She stretched the kinks out of her back, arms, and legs. She had been sitting in that position on the floor for several hours now.

"We brought food," Hoseok smiled victoriously, holding up two pizza boxes.

"And drinks!" Jimin waved a bag in the air, cans clinking around in the bottom of it.

"Aw! That's fantastic! Let me get some glasses and ice, okay?" She turned and hurried off to the kitchen.

Jungkook leaned over to Taehyung. "Hyung, I think she needs to get out of the apartment soon. She just might be going a bit crazy." Both men laughed and agreed with each other.

"Yah, don't think I didn't hear that, Kookie!" Jenna scolded as she entered the room and set the glasses on the table. She gathered her laptop, books, and papers and rushed them off to her room.

"Sorry, Pretty Noona," Jungkook said softly. Jenna smiled. He still called her that after all this time.

She planted herself next to Taehyung on the couch. Everyone stared at her.

"What? Do we need anything else? Oh! Wait! Why are you here anyway? Not just to eat, I'm assuming."

The boys opened the boxes and started digging into the pizza. Taehyung popped open a cola and poured it in a glass, handing it to Jenna. "Well, we have a proposition for you," he said with a smile.

Jenna accepted the glass from him and took a sip of it. "What kind of proposition?"

"Can I tell her, Hyung? It was my idea." Jungkook wiggled in his seat on the floor excitedly.

"Fine. Go ahead," Taehyung sighed, smiling affectionately at the maknae.

"Pretty Noona, what do you think about doing a Bangtan Bomb or V app broadcast with all of us? Let the fandom officially meet you? We would all do it together so you won't feel pressured to do a lot of talking or anything." He smiled, proud of himself all over again.