Chapter 15 Let the battle training commence!

Team A vs. Team G

Toga and Ochako enter the building with their complete plan in mind.

Suddenly there was a giant blast of ice and the entire building got covered.

For a second, the cameras couldn't catch what was happening due to the light refracting off of the ice in such a way, they were blinded. Everyone thought it was over and team G won but low and behold, they didn't.

"Hah! You thought you could get us with that? We already knew you were gonna do that!" Said Toga with a smirk and quickly jumped off Ochako, who was floating in the air with a constipated look on her face.

"No, I was just setting up the field to favour me. I'm sorry but we play on completely different levels." Shoto spoke coldly as he shot another blast of ice at them.

Unbeknownst to Shoto, Toga used her athletic build and her flexible body to her advantage as she triple flipped over the ice, got a slash and locked the blood.

"You look like me. How is that going to change anything?" Shoto said with another ice blast.

"You know, it's a shame that you don't use your quirk to its fullest. But she will." Just as the statement by Ochako ended, a huge blast of fire melted the entire ice Shoto was able to build in the area.

"She said it!" Was said as the speaker engulfed the original Half hot Half cold user in ice.

Ochako did a half backflip, ending in a handstand as she jumped and clapped, making her shoot up and demolish the ceiling, successfully reaching the fourth floor.

(If you didn't understand what just happened, toga buried Shoto in ice, then Ochako changed her gravitational pull 0 and then pushed it even further making it so her body is strongly repelled by the earth. She breaks the first floor ceiling to reach the fourth floor. Why she did a handstand was so that she doesn't break her skull if something goes wrong, plus why would anyone want to break a wall with their head?)

"Ooh, looks like sparky sparky boom boom girl is on!" She said, Hearing explosions nearby.

"WHAT'D YOU CALL ME, BI*CHY ROUND FACE!?"

She didn't say a word. Instead, she rushed towards her, placed her hand on Kasumi's shoulder, with a lariat stance, and said

"Who you calling a bi*ch, bi*ch?" Yeah, In all honesty, Izuku rubbed off on her. Terrifying.

She then suddenly shot down, breaking the floor under her, and due to anime logic, fell square on Shoto's head, knocking both of them out, successfully winning the training battle in the next five minutes.

TIMESKIP 10 minutes

"GOOD JOB YOU TWO! THE MVP OF THE FIGHT WAS MOST DEFINITELY YOUNG TOGA AS SHE DEALT WITH YOUNG TODOROKI VERY WELL! YOUNG URARAKA, ON THE OTHER HAND, DAMAGED THE FIRST FLOOR ROOF TWICE BUT NONETHELESS, DID VERY WELL BEING LITTLE SAPLINGS!" All might said.

Team B vs. Team I

So I'm not gonna go into too much detail but basically Itsurou dominated and Shoji got to do nothing. Ojiro and Hagakure couldn't even lay a scratch on him. He sprinted to the bomb and blasted them with fire.

All Might was definitely not happy with his performance, nor was the rest of the class because he burned the two pretty badly.

"Izuku was right, they are all cocky, stuck up, bi*chy as*holes who care about no one but themselves." Denki muttered to himself.

"Umm, sorry, what did you just say?" Asked Momo as she eyed Denki suspiciously.

"Oh, um, nothing!" Denki said, realising he said that out loud.

Team H vs. Team J

More or less the canon fight.

Team K vs. Team C

A one sided beat down due to Denki.

Team E vs. Team F

The canon fight.

Team D vs. Team L

(Btw, Izuku is the villain and Iida and Male Bakubi*ch are the heroes.)

Izuku requested ten extra minutes in exchange for consent on fighting two v one so he had 15 minutes setup time. In the 15 minutes, he put out all the cameras. Since he did that, the only option the teachers had to let the students even witness some of it was play the audio openly.

So the other students had audio in exchange for literally a black screen.

Come the end of the fifteen minutes that were filled with constant clicking sounds and a yelling Bakugou for Iida to stay out of his lane, and the fight began.

Iida stayed out on Bakugou's threat to blow his head off if he came in.

Bakugou stomped into the building and made his way to the second floor with his constant mini nukes for hands-

(like seriously, how much does he sweat? Spoiler-he should sweat so much that he dies from dehydration in a second. Want proof? Watch film theorists' video on Bakugou)

Seriously dfaltu? You'd interrupt me just to fan boy over Mat Pat? You suck! So as I was saying, suddenly Bakugou hears a voice behind him. Something that utterly sends chills down his spine, something that he never EVER wanted to hear again.

"Wh-why'd you do i-it?"

Ok, so I know I made a schedule but it's been a very busy and festive month so I haven't been posting. I know that I should follow what I planned out but how about I just post whenever I feel like because I start to procrastinate because I feel pressured to upload and when I feel pressured, I procrastinate so it's a vicious cycle. I'll say this now, I'll upload when I feel like so I don't feel the burden of uploading because I started to write to have fun. So...Bye!