Chapter 9 Will they get into U.A?

TIMESKIP to the entrance exam.

Ochako PoV

"Hey, you fine? Watch your step, Izuku. We don't want you falling and getting bad luck before the exam now, do we?" I said to Izuku after he tripped outside U.A. Entrance Examination halls.

"Heh, sorry Ochako! I tripped on the rock there but I'm fine!"

I must agree, they look very intimidating but I'm up for the challenge!

So after some time, we went in and sat in an exam hall for the written exam. I knew that there was no way Izuku, Denki and I would fail this. Surprisingly, these two can work everyday on two hours of sleep when they need to. We studied our butts off and(the reading time just began)- Oh, this is so easy!

Now I'm sure there is no way we're failing.

TIMESKIP to the explanation of the practical exam

"Excuse me sir! You have only explained about three types of robots, the pamphlet we have been given has four! If this is a mistake on Asia's most prestigious hero high, U.A.'s part then this will bring a lot of damage to the school name. And you with the green, messy hair, will you please stop muttering?! It's disturbing everyone!" A blue haired guy cut Present Mic off. 'Dude, come on! It's a nervous habit! You can't blame him for that!' I thought to myself before Izuku said the exact same thing.

"Oh, I'm sorry! Actually, it's a nervous habit and it's not a conscious choice. I think Present Mic was getting to that. You really should have let him finish though." Izuku replied.

Then present Mic finished his explanation about the robots that carry different points and the zero pointer robot we should avoid.

I got transported to the same exam field as Izuku and Denki which was unexpected to say the least. Now, an unexpected PoV

Iida PoV

I see the broom head boy again and this time, I see him with weapons. That's so not fair! We take the test as per our own abilities, not with exterior help! Wait, is he going to discourage that panicking blond?! That's highly inappropriate!

"Hey, messy green haired guy! Are you trying to discourage that panicking person?! That's highly unheroic! You don't deserve to be here if you're doing that! And carrying weapons is not fair! You need to pass on your own accord or else you should rather fail!" I told the person. That'll show him to not be doing such wrong things.

"Okay, Mr.-?" He asked me.

"Iida! I'm Tenya Iida."

"Okay, Mr. Iida, that's my brother you're talking about. Now why would I want my brother to fail? For the weapons, I trust you know how about 5-10% of the population is quirkless?"

"Yes, I do. What does that have anything to do with this though?"

"I am in that small percentage. You see, unlike most people, some are powerless as one might put it. That are the people who are always insulted, bullied and have their dreams crushed for a thing they can't control, everyday. I also trust you may have heard of the quirkless saviour : Deku? He was a person who went against all odds, which mind you are a lot, and pursued his dreams. Now if you don't mind, stop assuming things and pull that stick out of your a*s." Huh? Such highly inappropriate langua-

Narrator PoV

Iida's chain of thought was cut off when the shutter to the field opened.

Nezu PoV (hah! Bet you didn't see this one coming either!)

I notice the boy who was equipped with weapons, the brunette girl and the blond with thunder standing out in testing ground Omega. I'm sure if Aizawa wasn't as lazy as he is, he would've been intrigued too. Bummer he didn't make it today.

"Vlad, could I please have the file on that green haired kid, the brunette with a bobcut and the electric blond?" I ask Vlad king as he was handling the student files.

"Sure thing, Mr. Nezu." I then read the files and was surprised. The boys' files were the most intriguing. They don't use surnames, both are orphaned, live together and consider the other their brother. Izuku is quirkless and an expert in martial arts. Denki has a great quirk but has dyslexia. Aizawa would love to have these kids in his class. If they do well enough, I shall grant him the favour.

Power Loader PoV

'How is that kid doing that!? I designed the bots with such confusing hardware, how is he Hot Wiring them?!' I think to myself. That's when Nezu released the zero pointer and the situation was perfect with the girl with the brown hair stuck under the rubble. Anyone who has the guts to save her gets a butt tonne of points.

And then the greenette climbed the robot. 'Is he actually psycho?!' I yelled into my mind. The blond ran towards the girl in an attempt to get her out.

"Nezu, if this keeps going on, the blond and the greenette are actually gonna die!! Stop this!!" I yelled. I know how much of a sadist Nezu is so if I don't stop this, they will die.

"No. Take a look there." He responded as he pointed his arm in the 0 pointer's location.

"What the-" I mumbled under my breath as I watched the robot slow down then stop altogether.

"How did he do that? Anyone, even I would need the blueprints of the wiring to actually be able to stop that and mind you, I created it. How in the actual world did he manage that?" I said with curiosity now dripping from my words. The greenette then jumped down, revived the brunette and they both ran to Rg(recovery girl) with the brunette in hand. That's when Present Mic yelled that the exam was over.

Denki PoV

"Izuku stop panicking. You can do this! Also if I do this then Kyouka will kill me. So you gotta do it!" I tell him as he continues with hands only CPR.

"Dude, she's having a type II myocardial infarction, how am I supposed to stop panicking!?" He yells back at me. He then proceeds with mouth to mouth to open her airways and supply more oxygen to the heart.

"Calm down, you're doing we-" I tell him as he cuts me off.

"THE PULSE IS RETURNING!!! SHE'S ALSO BREATHING A BIT NOW!!! LET'S HURRY TO RECOVERY GIRL!" Thank god!

Back to Power Loader PoV

"Nezu, what did you say his quirk was again?" I asked.

"The child is quirkless." Nezu said. "Huh? I'm sorry what?" I asked him in disbelief.

"He's quirkless."

"Put him in my class?" I asked Nezu. 'Do it! Do it! Say yes!' I cheered in my head.

"I'm sorry but I'm gonna give this one to Aizawa. Actually the three- the grenette, the blond and the brunette are all going to be in his class." Ugghhhhhhh, why! Aizawa, you hog!

??? PoV

Some time ago on a different exam field.

"DIE!!!" I yell as bro and I continue to trash the bots.

I know that the title for the last chapter and this one isn't very creative and I'm sorry, @everyone, but I can't really help it. I'm bored and I don't know what to do. Bye!